countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

on January 29, 2013
I have had the Le Pan 2 for 6 months and it has no problems. However when I got the adapter from Amazon (thankfully it was a bulk like price) it didn't work.

I then found out I had the old firmware or such rubbish that it basically didn't have the HDMI module in the first place. Now to exchange my tablet I have to pay to ship to California. Seems Le Pan stopped providing free shipping both ways around July last year. Too many replacements I suppose.

Now that the price of the actual tablet has fallen I decided to buy a new one and hopefully it works with the adapter.

Caveat Emptor! If you can live with the hassle of paid shipping to the states then buy, otherwise take the tablet for everything but it's HDMI function.
on February 7, 2013
It's the only way that you can connect HDMI to the Le Pan but sure nice to have, I feel that it should be included with the original purchase since it is almost essential for viewing on a large TV
on January 3, 2013
If you are to use your Le Pan II t give presentation this is a must-have.

Since most projectors still use VGA, it would have been nice to have a 30-pin to VGA cable. Instead, I have purchased this and independently I purchased an HDMI-to-VGA adapter. I have not tested that one yet as it has not arrived.
on May 21, 2013
I bought this product to fit the 30 pin devices but it does not. Ad should have said this product ONLY fits Le Pan Tablet. Good sales job guys!
Paul
on February 6, 2015
The cable works as advertised, but unfortunately the output is in the same aspect ratio as the tablet, so it doesn't fill an entire HDTV screen.
on March 28, 2013
I am pleased with the product.
I am not pleased with the need for adaptors for the Le Pan in order to connect to keyboard case.
on September 24, 2013
This product was exactly what I was looking for as an accessory for my tablet. Thanks for making this possible on Amazon.
on April 28, 2013
This cord is a must for tablets. Hook it up to your tv, and stream movies and surf the internet on the big screen.
on December 27, 2012
I purchased this directly from LePan a few months ago. Mine didn't work. I emailed LePan several times and after about a month I heard back from them with a number to call them, which I haven't done yet. I was so disappointed as I paid $20 for mine, plus over $20 for shipping!
on October 27, 2014