5.0 out of 5 stars Le Pan HDMI Adapter Cable
It's the only way that you can connect HDMI to the Le Pan but sure nice to have, I feel that it should be included with the original purchase since it is almost essential for viewing on a large TV
Published 19 months ago by Udo Engelleder

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment at its best
I have had the Le Pan 2 for 6 months and it has no problems. However when I got the adapter from Amazon (thankfully it was a bulk like price) it didn't work.

Published 19 months ago by Raphael

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment at its best, Jan. 29 2013
This review is from: Le Pan ACH01 30-Pin to HDMI Cable Adapter for Le Pan Tablet (Black) (Electronics)

I then found out I had the old firmware or such rubbish that it basically didn't have the HDMI module in the first place. Now to exchange my tablet I have to pay to ship to California. Seems Le Pan stopped providing free shipping both ways around July last year. Too many replacements I suppose.

Now that the price of the actual tablet has fallen I decided to buy a new one and hopefully it works with the adapter.

Caveat Emptor! If you can live with the hassle of paid shipping to the states then buy, otherwise take the tablet for everything but it's HDMI function.

5.0 out of 5 stars Le Pan HDMI Adapter Cable, Feb. 7 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery, Sept. 24 2013
This product was exactly what I was looking for as an accessory for my tablet. Thanks for making this possible on Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit, May 21 2013
I bought this product to fit the 30 pin devices but it does not. Ad should have said this product ONLY fits Le Pan Tablet. Good sales job guys!
Paul

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any tablet., April 28 2013
This cord is a must for tablets. Hook it up to your tv, and stream movies and surf the internet on the big screen.

3.0 out of 5 stars connector, March 28 2013
I am pleased with the product.
I am not pleased with the need for adaptors for the Le Pan in order to connect to keyboard case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly with Le Pan II, Jan. 3 2013
If you are to use your Le Pan II t give presentation this is a must-have.

Since most projectors still use VGA, it would have been nice to have a 30-pin to VGA cable. Instead, I have purchased this and independently I purchased an HDMI-to-VGA adapter. I have not tested that one yet as it has not arrived.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work, Dec 27 2012
N. Isles (Nova Scotia) - See all my reviews
I purchased this directly from LePan a few months ago. Mine didn't work. I emailed LePan several times and after about a month I heard back from them with a number to call them, which I haven't done yet. I was so disappointed as I paid $20 for mine, plus over $20 for shipping!

4.0 out of 5 stars Le Pan ACH01 30-Pin to HDMI cable Adapter for Le Pan Tablet, March 10 2013
I have not had a chance to use this product at this time. I am still on a learning curve with the tablet itself.