4.0 out of 5 stars works well, June 20 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: HP Envy 4-1030ca 14-Inch Ultrabook (Windows 7, i3-2377M, 6GB DDR3, 32GB SSD + 500GB 5400RPM, HD graphics 4000) (Electronics)
pc works as expected
product arrived promptly
the pc itself is fast enough for the office/internet browser users
the mouse button doesn't always respond but that a manufacturer problem...not a distributor problem

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy at the time, Feb. 8 2013
R. Suchit "animatedbreak" (Toronto, ON CANADA) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I love this laptop. It works how I expected it to, however the only thing that gets me is the build quality of the keys. My "Up" key broke off pretty easily after some use and also the trackpad isn't the greatest.

Overall an amazing computer.

EDIT February 19th 2013:
HP's friendly tech-support team agreed without hassle to have my computer sent in to replace the keyboard free of charge. (I was under warranty).
They didn't grill me, or talk down to me - they just requested some information and that was it. I'll update if anything changes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool laptop for students, Dec 26 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Bought this because i need it for school. Cool laptop as it is very light and thin! Recommend to students.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice computer, April 3 2013
C. MacDonald - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Mouse pad is so so.. Have not found the right settings for me yet
Portability is great. Power is quite impressive... I get at least 4 hours of battery life