5.0 out of 5 stars I love the laptop, Oct. 19 2012
This review is from: HP Pavilion DV6-7050ca 15.6-Inch Notebook (Windows 7, i5-3210M, 8GB DDR3, 750GB 5400RPM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M) (Electronics)
I love the laptop. I have no regrets buying it. No regrets.

It's like every laptop. But the new feature I've been introduced to is the fingerprint scanner. I can use my fingerprint to unlock and store passwords if I wanted to.

Plenty of memory: 670GB (but it's less because of the operating system).

RAM: 8.00GB

Operating system: Windows 7

No back-up disks to restore to "factory new".

Black, aluminum and plastic casing.

DVD drive, no blu-rays allowed.

BEAT speakers.

Not fast, but as an owner of various laptops, it's normal and expected.

If you have problems, Amazon will fully refund or replace the laptop. (I'm saying this because I bought an Ultrabook and kept going to the Blue Screen of Death. When I returned the Ultrabook, Amazon fully refunded me.)

I LOVE THIS LAPTOP! I LOVE IT! I LOVE THIS HP PAVILION!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE my computer, Feb. 21 2014
This is my 2nd HP laptop, and an upgrade from my last one. I did a lot of research before purchasing, and for my budget and what I need in a computer, this surpassed my expectations. I got this on sale (a really good sale), which enabled me to get a higher quality computer and still stay within my budget. I've had it for over a year now, and not had any issues with it, and I use my laptop every day for a minimum of 2 hours, but often more like 5 hours. Between it's built in CoolSense and a good cooling pad, I have never had issues with it overheating. Plus, my nephew sometimes uses it for gaming, so he thinks I'm pretty cool to have such a fast computer that even accommodates his needs.