biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: Samsung Galaxy S3Color: BlackChange
Price:$13.87+ Free shipping

on October 29, 2012
Exactly what i was expecting from the item. Very fast shipping. I was expecting a lower quality product because of the low price and i'm very happy with what it actually is. My phone fits perfectly, no risk of sliding out from the wallet, enough space for the main cards and paper money, and the folding feature which allows to put the phone standing is great. A++.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 12, 2013
I got this with the hope of replacing my wallet for everyday use. For the most part this is doable. I use it to keep a couple of cards and some cash. It won't hold more than that.

There was a screen protector that came with it that is a must have. I found my screen got quite dirty without it.

For the price you can't go wrong.
on December 27, 2012
very nice!! ....works very well!!! .....timely delivery and well worth the money, seems to be a very good product, I would buy another
on May 18, 2013
Item is of poor build quality. Credit card slots on left half of the unit have glue on the inner "lip" and glue can transfer onto phone screen when the unit is folded up. Glue used to attach the plastic phone holder on the right half of the unit is inadequate and pulls off with minimal effort; I had to pull this off, clean the glue off, and re-attach it with super glue. The plastic phone holder on the right half of the unit is very flimsy and breakable, in the process of wiping off the old glue I managed to crack it. Unit also has a plastic/glue/fume smell to it but this doesn't bother me much.

tl;dr For the price it's a good deal but obviously build quality is going to suck, be prepared to do a little re-gluing before use.
on May 9, 2013
Very cheap, poor design....If I could go back in time, I wouldn't buy it. The pictures make it look very nice, however:

-The card slots are just cuts in the leather. They are not evenly spaced, crooked, and the edges are unprotected
-The pouch behind the card slots is not long enough, or wide enough for bills, and not open enough for more cards
-The phone and case together are very awkward, and it's not easy to use anything
-VERY stiff
on November 14, 2012
I absolutely love this case! I shoved two cards in each slot, a max of six cards.
The only thing I find awkward, is holding phone while it's in the case. It's not very comfotable for my small hands, although the size of the phone doesn't help much.
on February 8, 2016
I found this case to be a very good quality product. It is fit properly to ensure all buttons on the phone are accessible. In order to prop the phone as in the pictures I will need to work it in a little as its a little stiff new. Its nice having the extra card slots big pocket underneath them. I've stuck bus tickets and bus id in there for easy access so I don't need to keep going into the backpack. The white is quite nice. I find the price is quite competitive with whats out in the market.
(This product was received either at no or low cost for review. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based on my testing of the product and I never guarantee a positive review.)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2013
I really like it, but for a man its almost like carrying a small purse around. It's the perfect size before putting any cards in, but once you put the 1-2 cards per slot (max 6 cards) the wallet gets really thick.

I'm still using it today about a month later because I love the fact that I don't have to worry about a phone + wallet separately. Right now I leave it in my jacket pocket and because its winter this is always possible. However, when summer comes around and I want to put my phone + wallet in my pocket without a jacket...I won't be able to do it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2013
The magnet isn't super powerful so you can't stuff the thing super full, but that really just keeps me from bringing stuff I don't need. Love it for going out.
on November 15, 2012
Was pleasantly surprised about this product. Low price but incredibly good value. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking of buying it.