march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Size: Samsung Galaxy S3|Color: Black|Change
Price:$8.15 - $15.18

on October 29, 2012
Exactly what i was expecting from the item. Very fast shipping. I was expecting a lower quality product because of the low price and i'm very happy with what it actually is. My phone fits perfectly, no risk of sliding out from the wallet, enough space for the main cards and paper money, and the folding feature which allows to put the phone standing is great. A++.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 12, 2013
I got this with the hope of replacing my wallet for everyday use. For the most part this is doable. I use it to keep a couple of cards and some cash. It won't hold more than that.

There was a screen protector that came with it that is a must have. I found my screen got quite dirty without it.

For the price you can't go wrong.
on February 15, 2016
What's inside the packaging box: phone case

It not the best leather case based on the leather quality I wouldn't say it is premium but I would say it is average quality. This case fits perfectly but I found it bit bigger than other wallet cases I have seen. The case does not interfere with any buttons either. It comes with a wallet feature. However, you can only fit 3 cards. Please note that the case has a magnetic snap, so you have to be careful with any cards that have a magnetic stripe, so the case does not ruin your credit card.

Overall this case looks good and protects the phone. I would recommend this product.

I received a product sample for the purpose of an honest and unbiased review. I always take the cost of the product into consideration when writing my reviews and I never promise a positive review.
on December 27, 2012
very nice!! ....works very well!!! .....timely delivery and well worth the money, seems to be a very good product, I would buy another
on May 18, 2013
Item is of poor build quality. Credit card slots on left half of the unit have glue on the inner "lip" and glue can transfer onto phone screen when the unit is folded up. Glue used to attach the plastic phone holder on the right half of the unit is inadequate and pulls off with minimal effort; I had to pull this off, clean the glue off, and re-attach it with super glue. The plastic phone holder on the right half of the unit is very flimsy and breakable, in the process of wiping off the old glue I managed to crack it. Unit also has a plastic/glue/fume smell to it but this doesn't bother me much.

tl;dr For the price it's a good deal but obviously build quality is going to suck, be prepared to do a little re-gluing before use.
on May 9, 2013
Very cheap, poor design....If I could go back in time, I wouldn't buy it. The pictures make it look very nice, however:

-The card slots are just cuts in the leather. They are not evenly spaced, crooked, and the edges are unprotected
-The pouch behind the card slots is not long enough, or wide enough for bills, and not open enough for more cards
-The phone and case together are very awkward, and it's not easy to use anything
-VERY stiff
on March 18, 2016
I bought this case for my S3 and got about 6 months of use out of it before it started to fall apart. It seemed to be of pretty decent quality for the price when I bought it. It looked okay and the pocket sizes were good enough to accommodate my 3 cards and maybe a couple bills of cash (any more and it would seem kind of bulky. It was pretty slim if you didn't over load it. It also offered a good amount of protection when I dropped it, which did admittedly happen a good number of times (no damage to my phone). When it arrived the magnet inside the front cover that would attract the other magnet buckle was not aligned properly so when closed, the buckle looked crooked and not completely straight. It still functioned well.

For the money I paid it was okay and it served it's purpose for about 6 months.

Pros:
Looks okay
Somewhat slim
Holds 3 cards and some bills
Phone fits inside nicely

Cons:
Cheap quality
magnet wasn't aligned properly
on November 14, 2012
I absolutely love this case! I shoved two cards in each slot, a max of six cards.
The only thing I find awkward, is holding phone while it's in the case. It's not very comfotable for my small hands, although the size of the phone doesn't help much.
on February 8, 2016
I found this case to be a very good quality product. It is fit properly to ensure all buttons on the phone are accessible. In order to prop the phone as in the pictures I will need to work it in a little as its a little stiff new. Its nice having the extra card slots big pocket underneath them. I've stuck bus tickets and bus id in there for easy access so I don't need to keep going into the backpack. The white is quite nice. I find the price is quite competitive with whats out in the market.
(This product was received either at no or low cost for review. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based on my testing of the product and I never guarantee a positive review.)
on February 3, 2013
I really like it, but for a man its almost like carrying a small purse around. It's the perfect size before putting any cards in, but once you put the 1-2 cards per slot (max 6 cards) the wallet gets really thick.

I'm still using it today about a month later because I love the fact that I don't have to worry about a phone + wallet separately. Right now I leave it in my jacket pocket and because its winter this is always possible. However, when summer comes around and I want to put my phone + wallet in my pocket without a jacket...I won't be able to do it.