march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on October 29, 2012
Exactly what i was expecting from the item. Very fast shipping. I was expecting a lower quality product because of the low price and i'm very happy with what it actually is. My phone fits perfectly, no risk of sliding out from the wallet, enough space for the main cards and paper money, and the folding feature which allows to put the phone standing is great. A++.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 12, 2013
I got this with the hope of replacing my wallet for everyday use. For the most part this is doable. I use it to keep a couple of cards and some cash. It won't hold more than that.

There was a screen protector that came with it that is a must have. I found my screen got quite dirty without it.

For the price you can't go wrong.
on May 18, 2013
Item is of poor build quality. Credit card slots on left half of the unit have glue on the inner "lip" and glue can transfer onto phone screen when the unit is folded up. Glue used to attach the plastic phone holder on the right half of the unit is inadequate and pulls off with minimal effort; I had to pull this off, clean the glue off, and re-attach it with super glue. The plastic phone holder on the right half of the unit is very flimsy and breakable, in the process of wiping off the old glue I managed to crack it. Unit also has a plastic/glue/fume smell to it but this doesn't bother me much.

tl;dr For the price it's a good deal but obviously build quality is going to suck, be prepared to do a little re-gluing before use.
on May 9, 2013
Very cheap, poor design....If I could go back in time, I wouldn't buy it. The pictures make it look very nice, however:

-The card slots are just cuts in the leather. They are not evenly spaced, crooked, and the edges are unprotected
-The pouch behind the card slots is not long enough, or wide enough for bills, and not open enough for more cards
-The phone and case together are very awkward, and it's not easy to use anything
-VERY stiff
on March 18, 2016
I bought this case for my S3 and got about 6 months of use out of it before it started to fall apart. It seemed to be of pretty decent quality for the price when I bought it. It looked okay and the pocket sizes were good enough to accommodate my 3 cards and maybe a couple bills of cash (any more and it would seem kind of bulky. It was pretty slim if you didn't over load it. It also offered a good amount of protection when I dropped it, which did admittedly happen a good number of times (no damage to my phone). When it arrived the magnet inside the front cover that would attract the other magnet buckle was not aligned properly so when closed, the buckle looked crooked and not completely straight. It still functioned well.

For the money I paid it was okay and it served it's purpose for about 6 months.

Pros:
Looks okay
Somewhat slim
Holds 3 cards and some bills
Phone fits inside nicely

Cons:
Cheap quality
magnet wasn't aligned properly
on February 3, 2013
I really like it, but for a man its almost like carrying a small purse around. It's the perfect size before putting any cards in, but once you put the 1-2 cards per slot (max 6 cards) the wallet gets really thick.

I'm still using it today about a month later because I love the fact that I don't have to worry about a phone + wallet separately. Right now I leave it in my jacket pocket and because its winter this is always possible. However, when summer comes around and I want to put my phone + wallet in my pocket without a jacket...I won't be able to do it.
on April 29, 2013
The magnet isn't super powerful so you can't stuff the thing super full, but that really just keeps me from bringing stuff I don't need. Love it for going out.
on April 28, 2014
The case was as described, and fit the S3 perfectly. It's made of polyurethane (PU) which I knew, with a good fit and finish. My issues are : 1.Case doesn't keep it's shape very long, started to get soft and greasy after a month.2. The materials started to leave grease marks on my screen after a week (I'm very picky about a greasy screen). I will try the seller again, but more careful consideration next time.
on December 10, 2013
After having to wait over 2 months for the thing to arrive, the case is barely holding together in less than the time it took to receive. The leather part is great, but the plastic shell that hold the phone in is very brittle. Granted yes, its only $3 something..but with how long it takes to receive a new one, I don't think I am likely to purchase a replacement.
on October 9, 2014
Great compact case, I use this pretty often. However, if you're looking for something that's not to bulky I wouldn't recommend it. If you do try to put a lot of cards in it or cash then the magnet is simply not strong enough to close the entire case but for the price its an absolute steal if you don't want to keep separate track of a wallet and phone