5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!
Exactly what i was expecting from the item. Very fast shipping. I was expecting a lower quality product because of the low price and i'm very happy with what it actually is. My phone fits perfectly, no risk of sliding out from the wallet, enough space for the main cards and paper money, and the folding feature which allows to put the phone standing is great. A++.
Published on Oct. 29 2012 by J. Gagnon

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, but usable.
Published 19 months ago by Lowe B. Attery

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect!, Oct. 29 2012
J. Gagnon "WarioJo" (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Executive PU Leather Wallet Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 (Wireless Phone Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, Jan. 12 2013
Sorabh - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I got this with the hope of replacing my wallet for everyday use. For the most part this is doable. I use it to keep a couple of cards and some cash. It won't hold more than that.

There was a screen protector that came with it that is a must have. I found my screen got quite dirty without it.

For the price you can't go wrong.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, Dec 27 2012
very nice!! ....works very well!!! .....timely delivery and well worth the money, seems to be a very good product, I would buy another

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, but usable., May 18 2013
Item is of poor build quality. Credit card slots on left half of the unit have glue on the inner "lip" and glue can transfer onto phone screen when the unit is folded up. Glue used to attach the plastic phone holder on the right half of the unit is inadequate and pulls off with minimal effort; I had to pull this off, clean the glue off, and re-attach it with super glue. The plastic phone holder on the right half of the unit is very flimsy and breakable, in the process of wiping off the old glue I managed to crack it. Unit also has a plastic/glue/fume smell to it but this doesn't bother me much.

tl;dr For the price it's a good deal but obviously build quality is going to suck, be prepared to do a little re-gluing before use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly built and designed, May 9 2013
Very cheap, poor design....If I could go back in time, I wouldn't buy it. The pictures make it look very nice, however:

-The card slots are just cuts in the leather. They are not evenly spaced, crooked, and the edges are unprotected
-The pouch behind the card slots is not long enough, or wide enough for bills, and not open enough for more cards
-The phone and case together are very awkward, and it's not easy to use anything
-VERY stiff

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 29 2013
The magnet isn't super powerful so you can't stuff the thing super full, but that really just keeps me from bringing stuff I don't need. Love it for going out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor product, Nov. 28 2012
very cheap looking....made of poor material, sure doesn't look like leather....don't use it and will likely throw it out....
not what I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Case, A little awkward to hold, Nov. 14 2012
I absolutely love this case! I shoved two cards in each slot, a max of six cards.
The only thing I find awkward, is holding phone while it's in the case. It's not very comfotable for my small hands, although the size of the phone doesn't help much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value; however, wish the magnet was a bit stronger., Oct. 9 2014
Great compact case, I use this pretty often. However, if you're looking for something that's not to bulky I wouldn't recommend it. If you do try to put a lot of cards in it or cash then the magnet is simply not strong enough to close the entire case but for the price its an absolute steal if you don't want to keep separate track of a wallet and phone

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, Nov. 7 2014
Fits the phone fine and folding it so it's a stand is fine. The pockets are a bit flimsy so have to be careful that one of the cards don't disappear deep down where you have to fish for it. Nice for keeping your pockets empty if you want to go out. Slips easily into inside jacket pocket. Magnetic closure works great.