countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on March 18, 2016
I bought this case for my S3 and got about 6 months of use out of it before it started to fall apart. It seemed to be of pretty decent quality for the price when I bought it. It looked okay and the pocket sizes were good enough to accommodate my 3 cards and maybe a couple bills of cash (any more and it would seem kind of bulky. It was pretty slim if you didn't over load it. It also offered a good amount of protection when I dropped it, which did admittedly happen a good number of times (no damage to my phone). When it arrived the magnet inside the front cover that would attract the other magnet buckle was not aligned properly so when closed, the buckle looked crooked and not completely straight. It still functioned well.

For the money I paid it was okay and it served it's purpose for about 6 months.

Pros:
Looks okay
Somewhat slim
Holds 3 cards and some bills
Phone fits inside nicely

Cons:
Cheap quality
magnet wasn't aligned properly
on October 29, 2012
Exactly what i was expecting from the item. Very fast shipping. I was expecting a lower quality product because of the low price and i'm very happy with what it actually is. My phone fits perfectly, no risk of sliding out from the wallet, enough space for the main cards and paper money, and the folding feature which allows to put the phone standing is great. A++.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 12, 2013
I got this with the hope of replacing my wallet for everyday use. For the most part this is doable. I use it to keep a couple of cards and some cash. It won't hold more than that.

There was a screen protector that came with it that is a must have. I found my screen got quite dirty without it.

For the price you can't go wrong.
on May 9, 2013
Very cheap, poor design....If I could go back in time, I wouldn't buy it. The pictures make it look very nice, however:

-The card slots are just cuts in the leather. They are not evenly spaced, crooked, and the edges are unprotected
-The pouch behind the card slots is not long enough, or wide enough for bills, and not open enough for more cards
-The phone and case together are very awkward, and it's not easy to use anything
-VERY stiff
on April 15, 2014
I was very disappointed in this product. Very poor quality.....the whole case is loose and poorly made.... and where you insert the phone that piece is coming out....What a waste of money and time.....please don't waste your money on this product......I will definitely not be purchasing anything from this seller ever again.
on May 18, 2013
Item is of poor build quality. Credit card slots on left half of the unit have glue on the inner "lip" and glue can transfer onto phone screen when the unit is folded up. Glue used to attach the plastic phone holder on the right half of the unit is inadequate and pulls off with minimal effort; I had to pull this off, clean the glue off, and re-attach it with super glue. The plastic phone holder on the right half of the unit is very flimsy and breakable, in the process of wiping off the old glue I managed to crack it. Unit also has a plastic/glue/fume smell to it but this doesn't bother me much.

tl;dr For the price it's a good deal but obviously build quality is going to suck, be prepared to do a little re-gluing before use.
on July 31, 2013
This case came in after at least 2 weeks. By that time, I already bought my case from another place. I still tried to test this case out but it wasn't as good as the one I had. However, for the price I paid for this one was worth it.
on April 28, 2014
The case was as described, and fit the S3 perfectly. It's made of polyurethane (PU) which I knew, with a good fit and finish. My issues are : 1.Case doesn't keep it's shape very long, started to get soft and greasy after a month.2. The materials started to leave grease marks on my screen after a week (I'm very picky about a greasy screen). I will try the seller again, but more careful consideration next time.
on May 13, 2014
The wallet case is very much what I expected and it's extremely handy. However a little more awkward to actually talk on the phone because it's more bulky now. Since I normally am talking on the phone through the bluetooth in my car that's not an issue. I love not having to pack my purse around with me everywhere. Very handy.
on November 7, 2014
Fits the phone fine and folding it so it's a stand is fine. The pockets are a bit flimsy so have to be careful that one of the cards don't disappear deep down where you have to fish for it. Nice for keeping your pockets empty if you want to go out. Slips easily into inside jacket pocket. Magnetic closure works great.