4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but a bit big
I ordered this watch as a late Christmas gift for myself. It is a nice watch. People do make comments on it. It is a bit larger and heavier than I am used to, but I am now used to it and like the look now. I had it sized at a local shop easily and my husband was able to fix the right time. So overall I am happy with this purchase and hope it lasts a long time!
Published 22 months ago by ontario chick

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay
Published 20 months ago by mgreen12

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but a bit big, Jan. 27 2013
This review is from: Stuhrling Original Women's Leisure Ceramic Austere Quartz Swarovski Crystal Date Silver Tone Watch 957S.12112 (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars Just Okay, March 6 2013
I ordered this watch after seeing that it was marked down from over $400 to just $98. I thought, wow what a deal! But when I recieved the watch, I was very disappointed. The pin to change the time didn't even pull out! Also, the finishings just looked cheap and not like the picture at all. The clasp seemed flimsy and I don't think it waould last more than a year. I would put a value on this watch at $40.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, Feb. 3 2013
there is an amazing beauty in this watch, I bought it with a good price and it also arrived on time too .

1.0 out of 5 stars Hasn't worked a day since I bought it, April 3 2014
Watch shipped quickly and looks great but no use if it doesn't keep the time. Tried replacing the battery and still nothing. Waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very satisfied., April 1 2013
I really liked my watch. I was a little worried at first because I thought it was going to be too big for me. But after seeing it, I realized it is totally the way I picture it,,,

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid, March 1 2013
This is a very practical watch - well made and good value for the price. I had a number of links removed but it still moves a bit as it is a heavy watch. It is not easy to read the date on it. All in all good value!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, Feb. 6 2013
Very fast shipping and the watch is gorgeous. The band is quite large but I simply took it to my local jeweler and had a few links removed. Don't hesitate if you're considering this watch, you won't be disappointed! Great for a casual, everyday watch :) LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks better that it actually is, Nov. 3 2014
Looks better that it actually is. Material used is cheap and falls apart easily (after 3 months). Watch is also very heavy! Don't be fooled by the discount, it's not worth $100!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken, May 6 2013
I purchase this watch as a late Christmas present at a good price. After only once in the shower, (its supposed to be waterproof), I couldn't read the time for half the day as the inside watch face was filled with steam. Also the fastening on the back is very easy to open if it touches clothes or tables etc. after less than 4 months of use the pin to wind the time comes out completely and I cannot change the time. It is a nice watch and people have commented on it, but too much wrong in a short time. I guess you get what you pay for.