march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry Furniture

Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 18, 2015
Saw Rod Stewart's Christmas on TV and was super impressed so had to purchase this as he DID NOT kill any Christmas song whatsoever. Wasn't too sure as to how he'd be as a Yuletide figure, in comparison to other entertainers, but he sure lets it be known that he's an all round singer and can slow his tempo accordingly. Well worth getting and I'm glad I have it too. Great family listening and memorable for all Rod Stewart fans of yesteryear, as well today.
on January 16, 2013
tres bonne album de noel rod stewart ses mon préfèrer j'ai tout ses albums cette album de noel je trouve que sa complète une belle collection je trouve que le vendeur y est allez pomalle fort avec ses frais d'expédition soit 14.95 de frais je ne recommende pas cette expiditeur
on December 23, 2012
I love it, Rod keeps surprising us, from Maggie May to Merry Christmas Baby, American Classics, he has done it well. hey Rod "You wear it well". This one and Lady Antebellum "On a Winter's Night" are my to favorite new additions to my Christmas collection
on January 16, 2014
stewart gives a very polished edition of the traditional music of christmas......adding in great instrumental background to his voice .....plus adding in a bit of his own trending music......with merry christmas baby.....simply super.
on April 5, 2013
I can't believe that my favourite Christmas album is by Rod Stewart. The selected songs and arrangements suit his style beautifully. The CD is fun and festive. Its like being warm and cuddly on a cold winter's day.
on January 5, 2013
Well what can I say about Rod's music that hasn't been said before...he is one of my all-time favorites, and I listened to the music while looking at a picture of him standing with my daughter....lucky daughter!!!
on December 14, 2013
This is a really great CD. Played it at a christmas dinner and I had people asking me what was the CD that I was playing. Rod is a great artist, would reccommend.
on March 10, 2013
a beautiful christmas collection of old and new, nice work !! Who would have thought way back in the day rod steward would have grown so much as an artist
on January 10, 2013
tres bon disque pour un souper romantique svp quand vous envoyer des courriels en francais je ne comprend pas l anglais
merci micheline boisvert
on February 8, 2013
I'm in love with Rod Stewart...that's all I can say. His voice just keeps on getting better. If I had one wish he'd be a part of it lol.