Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$12.27+ $3.49 shipping

on January 15, 2015
You need to avoid the vinyl version of the album. My explination is listed below:

I received this LP as a gift. On the first playthrough, both records started skipping frequently on almost every song. Upon further inspection, I could see some scratches along the grooves on both LPs. I shipped this LP back to Amamzon and received a replacment. Unfortunately this replacement had the exact same issue.

It says that this album was pressed at Record Industry. They're a company out of the Netherlands from what I see. They need to greatly improve their quality standards and inspect their pressings much more closely or they risk alienating their customers.
on January 27, 2013
There are at least six songs on this album that I adore, in particular 'Madness', 'Follow Me' and the two '2nd Law' tracks, all filled with the pomp, melodrama and sci-fi theatrics that the band is known for,

When I first read that Bass player Chris Wolstenholme was contributing two songs I was interested to hear them, but the fact of the matter is they are not the strongest songs of the album by a long shot. He does not have the vocal chops of Bellamy, who possibly could have turned the songs into something more robust.

Still, all in all, a lot of fun, and the packaging on the vinyl edition is very nicely put together.
on January 14, 2013
Muse writes the most incredible music. Most bands can come up with 2 or 3 songs that are good and a bunch of filler. Muse albums are almost classics from start to finish. In fairness the 2nd Law took longer to get into then say The Resistance. But spend the time it is worth it. Supposedly this band are not big fans of Radiohead. I beg to differ as my favourite song on this CD, Explorers bares a resemblance to Radioheads "No Surprises". And they have another thing in common with Radiohead. They seem incapable of putting out a bad album.
on January 19, 2015
I mean, this album is not THAT bad, but it's....
ok.

10. Save Me
11. Liquid State
12. The 2nd Law: Unsustainable
13. The 2nd Law: Isolated System

Supremacy and Survival are amazing ! Animals and Panic Station are not bad too !
on November 4, 2012
the product itself is really good, but when we opened it the corners were bent and damaged. As we were giving it for a present, the gift reciever was a little bit dissapointed, but in all was over joyed to recieve this present. In conclusion, the product was really good, but in shipping got damaged...
on February 5, 2015
Excellent album. Nothing much else to say. Only 1-2 songs that I actually don't enjoy that much, otherwise the rest of the album is very good.
It might not be what pure hardcore fans of Muse are used to as some would say, but I really enjoy it.
on April 23, 2013
This album is sooo good. I love their anthems like ( Follow me, Supremecy and Madness) but their quieter songs are really good too. Overall the music is amazing, original, but true to the old Muse as well. you will blast this music and dance!!!!!!!!
on January 31, 2014
Bought this for my son, and although he had it already (I didn't know that), he was very pleased with it. FOUR **** for shipping & conidition. Nothing wrecked & mint condition.
on March 29, 2013
This is the first MUSE album i have every bought. It sounds AMAZING. I have since bought more muse albums and they all sound super clean crisp and clear. Very impressed.
on January 5, 2013
I personally did not listen but both kids did and said " awesome " c.d . and dvd! They loved it and the price was right!