5.0 out of 5 stars Kirby's Dream is a special edition
Product arrived in a timely fashion. My grandson was thrilled with it. I hoped to give it to him for Christmas, but he received so many other gifts at that time. He really enjoys playing with this and it is novel to receive a gift for no particular reason.
Published 10 months ago by Dawn L Clark

3.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed the mini-games
I really enjoyed the mini-games, when I remembered how to find them, but otherwise not much that was fun for adults. I hadn't really played Kirby games before, and I would say I'm more of a medium gamer, but most of what I tried was too easy here. May be better for kids.
Published 21 days ago by Rachelbee

3.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed the mini-games, Nov. 5 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition - Wii (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kirby's Dream is a special edition, Jan. 10 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Jan. 3 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Game was in perfect condition. Our 10 year old twin boys love it. Would definitely recommend this game to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars game, Dec 20 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
this arrived in tact and package was great. It is a gift so I have no idea if it works or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, Aug. 31 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I have nothing bad to say. Everything was in perfect condition!!! And i recommend al Kirby fans to buy this collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars génial!, May 10 2013
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
J'adore ce produit, j'adore kirby, plusieurs jeux sur une même cassette c'est super. j'attends le prochain jeu de kirby avec impaciance

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, April 14 2013
Jackey Gibney - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Great product for the price. I love Kirby and there is a lot of old school Kirby in this which I love.

4.0 out of 5 stars very fun and cool, Dec 19 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This Kirby collection is very cool and puts all the favorite Kirby games on one CD so that you don't have to flip through different CDs to find the one that you want. I find it a little hard to switch from one game to the next, especially if you want to try a different game.
The book that comes with the game is very good and tells a little bit about each game and the history of how Kirby started. It's very informative.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good compilation of Kirby's games, Oct. 25 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
For people who have good memory of Kirby and want relive the experience of the past or want to discover more about this little pink character.
This game is the answer to your prayer.
This games is fun.
You can play six of the best Kirby's games from the NES, SNES, Game Boy, and N64 era and with some bonus contains.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Collection of Kirby games, Oct. 5 2012
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I highly recommend this to any fan of the lovable pink puff we know as Kirby, it's a collection of some of the best Kirby games and more, very VERY short review but it's a must buy for me and any fan.

Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition - Wii