4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Drama/Comedy
Rescue Me shows a great balance between dark and light comedy/drama, of all of life problems post 9/11, for a fire crew in a firehouse in New York City, and how all of them deal in their own ways with their personal demons, but having a lot of comedy to balance the serious content in the show.
Published 22 months ago by Jmon

3.0 out of 5 stars All of the show
Published 15 months ago by fish

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Drama/Comedy, Nov. 8 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars All of the show, June 17 2013
This review is from: Rescue Me: The Complete Series (DVD)
Everything is here. The complete series. The only problem I had with it is that the package is poor. Instead of good construction the package falls apart really easy. The DVD holder is plastic and is attached to the box with sticky rubber. The holders fell off the box as soon as I opened it. I could stick them back to the box but who really wants to do that with something that is new and unopened. Poor design, Watch out for the price your buying it for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Series, April 17 2013
Paula Denbow (Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rescue Me: The Complete Series (DVD)
One of the all-time great television series; I'd rank it up there with The Sopranos, Deadwood, Breaking Bad, etc. A great mix of drama and humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, Feb. 27 2013
This review is from: Rescue Me: The Complete Series (DVD)
I bought this for a Christmas gift for a friend. He just lent it to me. I didn't think I would like it this much. I am having problem getting my house cleaning done. All I want to do is watch one episode after another. You do not have be firefighter to like this. I didn't think it would be funny, but at the same time have serious moments that could happen to anybody than you will love this show.

5.0 out of 5 stars just as advertised, Dec 17 2012
This review is from: Rescue Me: The Complete Series (DVD)
fast delivery, great price, finally got to see the finale...awesome series
thank you for connecting me to rescue me- the complete series

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Dec 9 2012
This review is from: Rescue Me: The Complete Series (DVD)
I seen this show on netflix forever and never watched it. I got to the point there was nothing left on netflix that interested me.

I watched it and was instantly hooked. I jumped at the complete series when I seen it. Great buy for a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday Gift, May 18 2014
This review is from: Rescue Me: The Complete Series (DVD)
This was a birthday gift & the recipient who was an avid fan of the series was very pleased with the quality of these dvd's

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome series, May 5 2014
This review is from: Rescue Me: The Complete Series (DVD)
i watched this series when it first aired on TV and it was just as good the second time around. very good price also and delivery was quick!

5.0 out of 5 stars The One and Only Denis Leary with a great supporting cast, May 1 2014
Garnet DuGray "music's good" (Rimbey, Alberta) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rescue Me: The Complete Series (DVD)
At last the classic series from Denis Leary and his firehall buddies. This is a classic that will become even more over time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Adult Series, April 21 2014
This review is from: Rescue Me: The Complete Series (DVD)
We are enjoying Rescue Me so far.Love Dennis O'Leary.I must say the series has a lot of sex scenes and the men of the NYFD are portrayed as very morally flawed and somewhat misogynistic Neanderthals.
Just sayin'.
All in all though,it is a series I have wanted to see for a long time and the price we paid can't be beat.

Rescue Me: The Complete Series