summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 17, 2012
As one of the biggest fans of the Killers I was disappointed this cd did not have the same energy as their previous cds. I realize they will never replicate their first album - as it was fabulous - but this cd was more like Brandon Flowers solo cd. Slower paced.
Still very good, but don't expect high energy and fast tempos.
on January 12, 2013
I can listen to this over and over. Has a somewhat 80's feel to it like the debut but is a little more laid back. The two unreleased bonus tracks are really good as well.

I would recommend this to anyone who is a fan of Killers especially the first two albums.
on July 7, 2013
Probably my fav Killers cd...every song is amazing.
Brandon Flowers' voice is top notch and the band sounds incredible
Highly recommmended
on October 30, 2012
Catchy tunes. Not mainstream so you won't hear it every hour on the radio. Will be coming to TO soon. Can't wait to see them live!
on June 22, 2013
Not only is this album amazing, but the fact the vinyl is red makes it 10 times more lovable.
The sound quality is perfect and everything that comes with this record makes me know I made the right choice in purchasing it!
on May 12, 2014
After reading some of the other reviews for this one, I'm so glad other people are as enthralled with the music of the Killers as I am. Absolute brilliance in arrangement, vocals and band members. Love it
on October 20, 2012
I believe "the way it was" is their best track on the CD.
Heartfelt and beautiful as always.
If you like them... you will love the CD
worth every cent
on December 29, 2012
The Worst Killers album. Save your money. Cheesy hooks. I think they lack the inspration from the last 3 albums. Pass on this one.
on April 30, 2015