4.0 out of 5 stars Still Groovin'!, Aug. 14 2010
Tommy Skylar (The Great White North) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
That 70's show was one my favorite television shows when it aired and remains so to this day, I don't know why but some shows have the power to have an impact on us for some reason and that's how I feel about That 70's show. Season 6 is an excellent season, I don't think it was one of the best seasons or a high point of the show in particular but it's an enjoyable one and has its share of great moments. Season 6 can be looked at as a turning point for this show, some things changed and will change during this season as with all others but it remains the show we love.

I'll start by saying that having a different actor play the role of Laurie after 5 seasons was disappointing to fans and turned out to be the low point of season 6. This "new" Laurie is almost nothing like the old; she's very different and has nothing on the real Laurie. Fans have to understand that they couldn't get the actress who originally played her character to do season 6 and that Laurie's wedding cliffhanger at the end of season 5 just couldn't be ignored and they had to replace her. In this season we see what happens after Fez and Laurie's wedding, Bob has to choose between Pam and Midge, Red deals with a previous heart attack, we learn that Hyde's father is not who he thought he was and Red and Fez spend more time together for our viewing enjoyment. Not to forget that Eric and Donna take their relationship to the next level by getting engaged...and did I mention Kelso getting a girl pregnant?

Yes, there's definitely a lot going on in season 6! I'd say that the chemistry between Red and Fez during this season was great, they were so good together and it made for many funny moments! Season 6 is where the gang become more adult and have to make important choices, Kelso goes to police academy, Eric and Donna get engaged, Eric is staying home and Donna is about to go to college. Don't worry just because the characters are more mature doesn't mean it's not That 70's Show anymore, the show is still as funny as usual and if you're a fan you won't be disappointed. The season 6 DVD release has a few small special features as well; there are two commentaries by the director on two episodes, promo spots, a season six in six minutes featurette and two featurettes on Debra Joe Rupp (Kitty) and Kurtwood Smith (Red). Those 25 episodes are sure I'll give season 6 four stars, it's not the best season in the history of the show but it's a very good one and is certainly not the worst.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tv series, June 30 2012
I just bought this tv series that we love, the only problem I found is that came in 4 boxes for 4 DVD's, but other than that no scratches or finger print.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Sept. 29 2014
This review is from: That 70s Show: Season 6 (DVD)
I love this show and I got it at a good price.

That 70s Show: Season 6