countdown boutiques-francophones scflyout Furniture Learn more All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on November 19, 2008
THE SANTA CLAUSE: 3 MOVIE COLLECTION is a three DVD box set that includes all three movies of the Santa Clause trilogy from Walt Disney Pictures. The three movies included are:

THE SANTA CLAUSE-Scott Calvin is a divorced Dad. Much to his chagrin, his six-year old son still believes in Santa Claus. On Christmas Eve, an unexpected visitor falls off of Scott's roof. All that remains of the visitor is a sleigh and eight reindeer on Scott's roof, a red and white furry coat, and instructions that if involved with the accident to put the coat on. Scott does and soon finds himself zipping around the world delivering packages through chimneys. He eventually winds up at the North Pole and is informed by a group of elves that he's the new Santa. Scott believes the whole thing is a dream and goes about his regular life. But as the year progresses Scott's hair turns grey, he gains a ton of weight, and his face doesn't stay shaved. Scott has to either accept his new job or disappoint children around the world, including his own son. Special features include "So You Wanna Be an Elf?"; Santa's Helper - a trivia adventure game; and "Making Santa snacks with Wolfgang".

THE SANTA CLAUSE 2: THE MRS. CLAUSE--Eight years have passed since Scott Calvin became the new Santa Claus and the elves at the North Pole think he's the best Santa ever. But there's a problem. It turns out there's another clause to the agreement that Scott made years ago and Santa has to be married. Santa has a year to find a wife and get married. Otherwise the elves' favorite Santa will be gone with no memory of what has happened. Special features include deleted scenes; a gag reel; "Operation Toy Box: Save Santa" set-top game; and the making-of featurette "Inside the North Pole With Curtis".

THE SANTA CLAUSE 3: THE ESCAPE CLAUSE--Things have been going smooth at the North Pole for over a decade. Santa has taken a prominent place at the Council of Mythical Leaders and has been a strong opponent to Jack Frost. Frost doesn't like it and believes if he was Santa, the world would be a much better place. His cold heart leads him to discover one last clause to the Santa agreement. If he can get Santa to say a particular phrase he will be zipped back through time to the moment he became Santa and someone else can take his place. Frost plots his move carefully and Santa soon finds himself zipping through time and living as Scott Calvin in a miserable world that would make Mr. Potter from IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE very, very happy. Special features include a blooper reel; alternate opening scene; "On the Set with Tim and Marty"; Christmas carol-oke; and "Greatest Time of Year" music video with Aly and AJ.

THE SANTA CLAUSE is the best of the movies in the set and the films progressively decrease in story development and entertainment value through the series.

The only major complaint I have about the set is that the films are all in fullscreen with no widescreen option. I prefer watching movies on my regular television in the widesreen format.

Overall this is a nice holiday collection available at a reasonable price. THE SANTA CLAUSE is the only film of the three that might someday be referred to being a classic, but they're all decent movies that the entire family can watch together.
on August 26, 2013
I think that these three movies are a must have for anyones Holiday season movie collections. They are suitable for all ages and they are extremely entertaining.
on September 20, 2012
I bought this for my mom and when she tried to watch them she has trouble with 2 of the 3 movies didn't work. I called Amazon and they paid for the shipment back and sent a new box set. This time one wasn't working in our DVD system. Called Amazon again and they told us to keep the broken DVD and reimbursed us the cost of the one that didn't work. I checked on Amazon to buy another one. Now we have 3 that work.

If you plan on buying this product because you love these movies or Tim Allen. I recommend that you get it. If you have any problems, Amazon has you covered. You can buy with confidence that you will eventually get 3 working movies at no extra cost to you.
on February 24, 2016
I had the first movie in VHS and as I am slowly converting all my old tapes to DVD, I was elated to find all three movies in one package. Exactly as advertised, shipped new, arrived in perfect condition. Laughs throughout - any fans of the first film will love the complete set. *Spoiler alert: Martin Short is brilliant as Jack Frost!
on July 6, 2011
I received my movies and had an issue with Santa Claus 1. I contacted Amazon and was told to return them and they'd send me a replacement. I received the replacement within days and am totally happy with the service I received. Thank you so much.
on January 24, 2016
First one definitely the best. The second one was good, however the audio was quite quiet and I had to turn the volume up more on that one.

Otherwise, it was fine.
on January 21, 2013
I love Tim Allen's Santa Clause movies. I watch them every Christmas. Of all the Santa Claus movies, these are the best. And on Blu ray, they're even better.
on November 20, 2013
Great movie, fast services, Excellent web site that is easy to use and navigate. I would definitely recommend Amazon to all my family and friends.
on December 15, 2012
these movies are a family christmas tradition.They are light hearted and fun.I recommend these movies for every family
Tim Allen is wonderful
on November 24, 2012
great story about how santa gets to "be" santa with all it's "clauses" Would recommend to anyone looking for a great family comedy