march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry Unlimited cloud storage

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on September 19, 2015
I saw part of this movie on tv and thought it was great. I went ahead and looked on Amazon to see if they had the movie and was pleased that they did. I also thought that the price of the movie was really great.I found this movie was funny and relistic great for families or pregnant couples to watch. I have watched it over and over again and still love it. I have also recomeneded it to all y firends and family who are into this type of movie.
on March 28, 2014
I rarely watch movies twice. However, this movie is just a such a well-made comedy that both gives fruit for thought as it teaches what to expect when one is expecting and it is just HILARIOUS! There is plenty of drama, too. However, it is all true stuff, to which a wide range of people can relate to. I give it both thumbs up!
on April 11, 2015
Light entertainment with no need to think too much. Just enjoyable comedy after a long hard day at work. Watched with my daughters in law on our popcorn and wine movie nite.
on April 9, 2014
Loved this movie. I found it funny and realistic at the same time and feel that it is a must see movie for all pregnant couples. I highly recommend this movie.
on January 10, 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this show and am definitely glad to add it to my collection. I am looking forward to more in the future.
on June 19, 2014
I thought that this movie was funny and had great actors and is a good family movie. I would watch it again
on July 7, 2015
Okay. But not great. Look for Melissa McCarthy's tiny role that steals the entire movie!
on January 12, 2013
Not the greatest but a good movie to relax on a Friday evening. Chris Rock was funny as usual. All in all a good movie, they can't all be Oscars.
on November 9, 2014
Service rapide. AAA++++
on January 28, 2013
This movie happened to come out while I was expecting my first child and I found it very funny and very honest with everything I was going through. This is another Hollywood ensemble comedy with cross-cutting storylines, similar to Love Actually, which I also love. Very cute rom-com, Chris Rock a highlight, funny as always.