summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Format: Blu-ray|Change

Not exactly my type of movie, but I saw the trailer on another DVD and was intrigued. For me it was a bit too much filler. The whole Dennis Quaid & Brooklyn Decker dynamic with Ben Falcone (who's really an underrated comic actor whom I loved in the shortlived "From A to Z" and Bridesmaids) & Elizabeth Banks, now that was a movie I was interested in. It had great humor and pathos.
The dudes group was also classic especially their love of Davis (the world traveling hot body of work played by Joe Manganiello).

The rest of the couples did not do a lot for me. Although Anna Kendrick and Chase Crawford had pretty good chemistry that storyline was thin at best. Cameron Diaz reverted back to screeching worst with Matthew Morrison (sorry, dude, I'm out on "Glee" completely) and that storyline just fell so flat. Although Jennifer Lopez is an insanely underrated actress and again gives a great performance in limited screentime, I felt her partner in adopting the Ethiopian (yes, I'm not making this up) baby, Rodrigo Santoro, was really just there.

The extra on the dude dads' group was good, but the other extra on the whole book this movie is based on bored the pants off me that I began wondering why that metaphor makes any sense (why would something boring remove one's pants yet something exciting would knock someone;'s socks off?).
on September 19, 2015
I saw part of this movie on tv and thought it was great. I went ahead and looked on Amazon to see if they had the movie and was pleased that they did. I also thought that the price of the movie was really great.I found this movie was funny and relistic great for families or pregnant couples to watch. I have watched it over and over again and still love it. I have also recomeneded it to all y firends and family who are into this type of movie.
on March 28, 2014
I rarely watch movies twice. However, this movie is just a such a well-made comedy that both gives fruit for thought as it teaches what to expect when one is expecting and it is just HILARIOUS! There is plenty of drama, too. However, it is all true stuff, to which a wide range of people can relate to. I give it both thumbs up!
on April 11, 2015
Light entertainment with no need to think too much. Just enjoyable comedy after a long hard day at work. Watched with my daughters in law on our popcorn and wine movie nite.
on April 9, 2014
Loved this movie. I found it funny and realistic at the same time and feel that it is a must see movie for all pregnant couples. I highly recommend this movie.
on January 10, 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this show and am definitely glad to add it to my collection. I am looking forward to more in the future.
on June 19, 2014
I thought that this movie was funny and had great actors and is a good family movie. I would watch it again
on July 7, 2015
Okay. But not great. Look for Melissa McCarthy's tiny role that steals the entire movie!
on January 12, 2013
Not the greatest but a good movie to relax on a Friday evening. Chris Rock was funny as usual. All in all a good movie, they can't all be Oscars.
on November 9, 2014