march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on July 24, 2013
The charger is great, just set it in one spot and never worry about where this little dynamo of a Vacuum. No adapters to plug or unplug... just pick the Vacuum up from the charger base and you are good to go. The Vacuum only runs for about 15 minutes on a single charge, but as far as I have used it...... it is ample time for the little cleanups in drawers and cabinets that most all full size vacuums would be far to cumbersome to use. The 4 foot extension hose and attachments are great for all kinds of applications..... the pet hair brush as well as the dusting brush sweeper attachment are very useful.... crevice tool is awesome too. Reusable heppa filtering system works great.......and cleans easily enough. Cleaning the Vacuum is easy too... open the lid and shake the junk out. Some complain about the little bit of dust that gets around the cover of the Vacuum, but honestly....... its far less to whine about that having to remove a huge dusty bag from a full size vacuum ... isnt it.
on November 8, 2013
I reviewed all the compact vacs online as well as in stores such as Walmart, Sears and Canadian Tire. The Dyson models are too much money and have mixed reviews. I choose the Black & Decker Flex Vacuum primarily so I could clean the inside of my new car. It did a great job! The suction was good, and the tools worked well. The rubber one worked very well at getting stuff off the carpet that stayed on after using the other attachments. The Flex Vacuum is small and fairly light in weight. It worked way better than coin operated vacuums at the car wash, or even our Kenmore canister vacuum. The flex hose had me sold as it allows me to get in tight areas that the bigger one piece units. The Lithium battery means that it can be left plugged in and will always get a full charge (with no battery memory loss).
on May 4, 2014
This is lightweight, easy to use, decent suction, comes with 3 attachment tools that work well. I use this primarily for stairs, getting in corners and under bookcases, etc. and for quick cleanups for small dry spills. It stores on it's own charging stand and tucks easily into a corner. Needs to be plugged in at all times for best battery life.
on September 13, 2014
This portable vacuum is powerful. I have 3 German Shepherd Dogs and they leave a lot of hair in my car. The rubber pet nozzle is perfect for cleaning the carpet and upholstery of dog hair. This one has good suction and good battery life. Very happy with this purchase. I no longer need to drag the long built in vacuum hose in the garage whenever I want to clean my cars.
on January 12, 2015
I use this thing all the time! It's just too dam handy. Don't really know what the battery life is like, the most I run it for is like 5 minutes, pop open the side and dump it out, then just drop it on the base and the mess has been obliterated.

Albeit I got it on sale significantly cheaper than it is now I'd still recommend it.
on September 13, 2014
Surprisingly compact and Very light weight and extremely portable. The long lasting rechargeable battery is great. Suction is nowhere what I expected but it does an ok job with attachments getting into the nooks and crannies of the minivan and car where a regular DustBuster can't get into and without dragging a big hose from the central vac to. I also use it to suck up debris after sweeping the floors instead of a dustpan and the stairs.
on June 18, 2014
After looking at multiple reviews of varying different handy vacs on the market, I finally decided to spring for this one and it did not dissappoint!

- Easy to remove dirt and I love that the filter rotates and clicks for easy dirt removal.
- Small and light enough to carry around no problem.
- Charge is powerful enough to get around to all the nooks and crannies, picking up crumbs and tons of hair on my floors in a 800 sq ft apartment on hardwood and 5 floor mats (on carpet (front entrance dirt and kitchen sink) and memory foam in the bathroom).
- Can also use it in my car!
- Small enough that I can tuck it away for storage

Love it!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 20, 2016
As most reviewers have done an excellent job in describing suction, recharge power, and other benefits of this cordless device, I have chosen to focus on one and only one of the features of this vacuum that I absolutely find to be a MUST for PET OWNERS, in particular dogs that shed and cats that leave fur balls around the sofa and other cloth surfaces.

I am attaching a picture of the said attachment to this review, and as you can see, it has little bumps, grooves, and a hole in the centre. The grey material is rubbery which is ideal to hold onto the fine hairs when we are running it over a rug, sofa and other padded/upholstered surfaces, and incredibly, the animal itself. One of the member of our family is a large black lab/border collie. She sheds a lot, and at this time of year--fall/winter--when the furnace is on, there are tufts of hair on her that prior to getting this vacuum, we used to pick by hand and/or with a brush. With this cordless vacuum and the pet grooming attachment, however, we run it over her like a massage implement, and she loves it. By the time we are done, the compartment in the vacuum is full of hair/fur and our beloved canine queen is nearly free from all the furry tufts. One charge lasts about three full, slow, and thorough grooming of our sister.
review image review image review image review image review image
on August 29, 2014
I love this little machine. It packs a punch and manages to be light weight. The battery allows me to clean an entire dodge journey and a jeep no problem. It's good for any small jobs around the house where dragging out the heavy vacuum just isn't required.
on November 20, 2014
This little vacuum is the cat's meow. Easy to use, a snap to empty and the three attachments address all cleaning needs, including dusting and drapes. Always fully charged and good for 18-20 minutes at a run, it's perfect for home and auto. You will probably need to empty it once during a full run but that's no biggie because it is so easy to do. Cordless and a long run time is so liberating!