countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on December 27, 2012
In response to the review posted by K.Cheshire previously, you need to have a 3D-ready TV and 3D bluray player to watch this film in 3D. Obviously the film won't come with glasses included in the pack because you should already have 3D glasses - assuming you already own all the 3D supportive equipment. Duh. Come on, it's a little too late in the game to act like you don't know this by now.

In the case of the movie itself though - great film. I was skeptical at first, thought it was just for kids, but I gave it a chance and liked it a lot. The version I saw was a download though, but at this current price (14.99) I think I'll pick it up to see how they utilized the 3D in the film.
If you have seen the first two films you already know the plot. J and K battle special effect aliens to save the planet. Add some minor eye candy and a little cheese and we have a hit movie. In this one there is the element of time travel which excited me as much as the aliens did in Indian Jones when I found out about it. However, it works out well.

There is no introduction of characters. The film assumes you know them and the MIB story. They pick up with the same running gags as the previous films, only now they have lost some humor. J is the only person not effected by the change in time, he is still part of MIB, and is the only person alive who remembers K who dies 40 years ago.

Josh Brolin plays the 1969 agent K magnificently. Interesting aspect of the past life of K. I loved the NY Mets of 1969. Good climax scene for the big screen although I would wait for the DVD (you're going to add it to your collection anyway).

No f-bombs, sex, or nudity
TOP 100 REVIEWERon November 2, 2013
They always tried to tell me it was the drugs or the war but know I know the truth; it was Agents J (Will Smith).

Yes it was more of the same as the first two productions. It is not easy trying to top the original movie let along making something coherent and excel with new one-liners.

Yes why not time travel, revenge, and evil. Who would ever expect something hidden in a cake being brought into the jail?

I will not go into detail as that is the fun of the movie as secrets review themselves. I was really surprised to see anyone pull off a young agent K; Josh Brolin pulled it off quite well.

If there be a MIB 4 I"ll be there.
on January 6, 2013
I had heard that this was the best of the MIB series--not wrong! Josh Brolin deserves an oscar! I've watched the movie 3 times since I got it (less than a week)! The only point I have that is sore is the fact that in 1969 they have better stuff than 2012! The one wheel bikes(?) are hilarious and Will Smith is so funny without trying to be funny! We`re never told what happened to the talking dog from MIB2 but we see his picture multiple times. Tommy looks more wrinkled and old and he`s such a sourpuss he`s hilarious. I`m going to watch it again before this week is out!
on December 30, 2012
This MIB is quite different from the previous. It is very difficult for any SciFi to include time travel. Time travel just gives me a headache. It's not possible, plain and simple, even if it makes for a great movie. And this is a great movie, albeit quite different from previous MIB. There are virtually no women in this movie. This is all about men destroying the world which they do so well. I enjoyed the movie, but it was very different from previous MIB, and I guess there will be yet more sequels.
on December 21, 2012
This one is the best of the three movies ! It's funny and entertaining. They are going back in the past to save K
on December 13, 2015
Add in time travel, and you got Back to the Future meets MIB. Liked it a lot more than I expected. Nice close to the trilogy. Great work by Josh Brolin, as a younger Tommy Lee Jones. Rough in places (Oh, sure - like you care - you watched an alien steal and adorn a human skin in MIB-I!)
on January 17, 2013
After seeing MIB 1 and 2 and being a little disapointed with #2, we were surprised and happy with the way MIB 3 unraveled the story of before and after the first 2 films. Also, we liked how the "mystery of K" was rervealed and where J came from.
on February 8, 2013
I have enjoyed the first two but this one seemed same old same old. Nothing really new, I think it may be time to adventure off in a new direction with this one. I felt that there should have been more aliens in the movie and better story.
on January 17, 2013
We can count on these movies for all the emotions and a great story line. Love the reoccuring characters for aliens and the crime fighting weapons. 3 fantastic actors who despite some of their diffrences work very well together.