5.0 out of 5 stars Men in black history
Published 8 days ago by Stella Carrier

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacking
I have enjoyed the first two but this one seemed same old same old. Nothing really new, I think it may be time to adventure off in a new direction with this one. I felt that there should have been more aliens in the movie and better story.
Published 22 months ago by Northcustomer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Men in black history, Dec 18 2014
This review is from: Men in Black 3 (Bilingual) (DVD)
I AM fortunate to hAve found this men in black 3 dvd At my wAlmArt job At A special promotional holiday price that Allowed me to pAy less thAn two dollArs. Will Smith, Tommy lee Jones, And Josh Brolin stAr in this movie that centers Around the men hAving to travel bAck in time to sAve the world, Almost like A sci-fi version of the Back To the Future pARt two, except Men In BlAck 3 goes bAck to 1969. Josh Brolin plAYs the 1969 version of Tommy lee Jone’s Agent k. As with the Bill And Ted And Back to the Future movies, Men In BlAck 3 plAys with the idea of what would A mAn or woman do if they too could go bAck in time. I read today in A Yahoo news Article that there is tAlk of remaking Men In BlAck without Tommy Lee Jones And Will Smith At least mAking A cAmeo. Unless a prequel is being mAde, I respectfully disagree with not including Jones And Smith in the new movies because the unique spirit that both Tommy Lee Jones And Will Smith gAve to their Men In BlAck chArActers would mAke Any remake pAle in comparison. I even Asked my husband for his opinion on the story because he wAs the one who convinced me to go with him to see Men In BlAck 3 in the movie theAters when it wAs released nAtionwide in the U.S. my husband Also does not Agree with the idea of A men in BlAck film remake without Tommy lee jones And Will Smith. The following bonus feAtures Are Also included with the men in black 3 dvd; sony pictures Advertisement, movie trAilers for the AmAzing spidermAn And total recall 92012 movie remake), And special feAtures such As pArtners in time; the mAking of mib3, A gAg reel, And the bAck in time music video by musician pitbull.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 3 2014
Gabriel Daniel (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Men in Black 3 (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
Très bon service et produit.
Merci,
Gabriel Daniel

5.0 out of 5 stars dvd, May 17 2014
This review is from: Men in Black 3 (Bilingual) (DVD)
Very good dvd and lot of good memories about it I just adore it and recommanded it to all my friends

5.0 out of 5 stars Never failed to make me laugh, April 14 2014
(Phoebe) Hui Liu (Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Men in Black 3 (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
Love MiB movies, and this one is as good as the previous two. The ending was unexpected but great to link everything together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, March 15 2014
This review is from: Men in Black 3 (DVD)
this is another great movie in the series. Have seen it before on The Movie Channel but decided that it was one that I needed for my collection, and am now in the process of watching it with all the extras.

5.0 out of 5 stars I do not remember 69' that well; l now I know I have been neutalized, Nov. 2 2013
bernie "xyzzy" (Arlington, Texas) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Men in Black 3 (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
They always tried to tell me it was the drugs or the war but know I know the truth; it was Agents J (Will Smith).

Yes it was more of the same as the first two productions. It is not easy trying to top the original movie let along making something coherent and excel with new one-liners.

Yes why not time travel, revenge, and evil. Who would ever expect something hidden in a cake being brought into the jail?

I will not go into detail as that is the fun of the movie as secrets review themselves. I was really surprised to see anyone pull off a young agent K; Josh Brolin pulled it off quite well.

If there be a MIB 4 I"ll be there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good!, Oct. 15 2013
This review is from: Men in Black 3 (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
The third is the best, even more because there are a lot of progress of the 3d and shoot action!

5.0 out of 5 stars great way to finish off the series, July 20 2013
This review is from: Men in Black 3 (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
I enjoyed the movie and as the third in the series it was much better than the 2nd movie and almost as good as the original.
I would recommend this movie to anyone interested in either of the stars

5.0 out of 5 stars MIB, March 22 2013
This review is from: Men in Black 3 (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
These three actors have managed to add fresh and even more thrilling emotion to the MIB effort. Great Storyline - with great twists!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great movie, Feb. 27 2013
This review is from: Men in Black 3 (DVD)
We loved this movie!! A bit concerned as sometimes when there are so many sequels the movie suffers not so with this one.We enjoyed it from start to finish !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Men in Black 3 (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD]
Men in Black 3 (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] by Barry Sonnenfeld (Blu-ray - 2012)
CDN$ 26.77