Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Tools

on August 28, 2003
This book is handier than I imagined it could be. I knew that I had a copy of MySQL installed on my iBook , and not much more than that. The MySQL Pocket Reference showed me how to start it, insert data into the "test" database, and make inquiries against it in no time at all. It would be difficult to be more clear and helpful than that. The organization may be odd. But, almost every entry has a good discussion followed by helpful examples.
Of course, I do not expect to learn everything I need to know from this little book. But, I am sure that I will be turning to it time and again as I work my way through in depth sources and actual projects.
on August 8, 2003
I'm always looking for a good MySQL reference. I find myself looking for the syntax of a particular command. This book comes in handy when looking for a particular MySQL command. For the size of this book, is really packs a ton of information.
on December 20, 2011
This is a great book for people that already know how to work with MySQL, because it's for references not for learning of beginner MySQL user.