5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!
Published on Jan. 31 2012 by PK2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well but...
While the AV TX/RX set works as advertised but it blocks out my wifi 5.745 GHz Ch.149 802.11AC signal. That makes it useless in my environment.
Published 8 months ago by Auto

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, Feb. 6 2012
Gary Singh (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
My Setup: Transmitter in Living room on ground floor (attached to Dreambox DM500-S), Receiver in bed room on 2nd floor. Works great, easy to setup. Dreambox remote also works in the bed room via IR extender (included with the product), sometimes with a lag, but overall - satisfied. But my dreambox has only composite output, so need to get a composite splitter to output signal to the TV in the living room. But when you change the channel in bed room, the living room channel will also change. So both TVs will show same channel at a given time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!, Jan. 31 2012
I have tried a number of different "senders" and this is by far the best I have come across. For my needs, going through one wall, about 15-20 feet apart, clear video and audio transmission; no interference at all. Didn't even need to set up the antenna - kept it closed! The worse one I have tried perhaps is the X10's Video Sender Pro - can't even try to move the door to the room as that causes interference, eh? Oh, don't even think about standing in the way of the line-of-sight for the transmission; causes interference. With this Nyrius, solid as a rock!

4.0 out of 5 stars Tried it out, works well., Jan. 20 2012
The video sender works as was indicated in the product description, It was a good value. Item was delivered quickly from supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, Jan. 18 2012
works well ,I would recommend this to anyone who wants to transmit a signal without having to run wires .the delivery was very fast and the item was well packed

4.0 out of 5 stars IR Remote extender does NOT work for Bell XPressVu!!!, April 2 2014
This review is from: Nyrius NY-GS3200 5.8GHz 6 Channel Wireless Audio/Video Sender Transmitter & Receiver System with IR Remote Extender (Electronics)
Bought this to get the dish in my bedroom because we bought a new flat screen for there. I thought the remote capability was awesome so I ordered it for about $100 all in. I was pretty upset the find out it doesn't work for my satellite receiver. Some sort of proprietary IR design. They should have told me that from the start so I rate 4 stars for losing that function. Otherwise the picture and sound work awesome once you line it all up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product... One downside, March 15 2014
Pretty good product, blows me away that the picture/audio quality is so good since I'm transmitting from my second floor to the main floor through some walls. One downside is that after I received the product, I tried to figure out why it wasn't controlling my Bell receiver but was controlling the upstairs TV... Bell works off dual IR, it won't work with the single IR eye. Other than that small inconvenience, it's a pretty sweet product that sets up in minutes. I'm a parent anyways, it's not like the receiver ever leaves cartoons anyways :P

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, March 12 2014
Stingray (Edmonton,Alberta) - See all my reviews
I've been looking for this for a long time. I got it delivered very fast and it works great. I haven't tried video transmission yet. I just need it for audio purpose and it's worth the money cause I don't need to string out wires.

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, Jan. 7 2014
We have a fully loaded DVR from the cable company upstairs, and, a tv in the kitchen, so this allows us to move from one into the other with out having to change the channel, Wife likes it as background.

From an upstairs bedroom to a kitchen on the mainfloor in the back - align the two dishes and it works great, no lag or hesitation like you can get from wifi/windows same purpose (tried that), and you are not paying a monthly to Cable for another box.

you can get interference if you put your hand in front of it - so don't do that, otherwise works great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Remote doesn't work, Dec 29 2013
The Nyrius GS-3200 will not pass Bell Satellite Remote control Signals. I contacted the company several times requesting a compatibility list or any possible solutions and I got no solutions other than they said to return the item. The audio and video is passed well and the remote control extender did work with my dvd player.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality transmitter, Dec 27 2013
Upon receiving and hooking up this unit I was impressed with the video quality and the remote extender it is first class. I would highly recommend this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›