5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!
Published on Jan. 31 2012 by PK2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Remote doesn't work
The Nyrius GS-3200 will not pass Bell Satellite Remote control Signals. I contacted the company several times requesting a compatibility list or any possible solutions and I got no solutions other than they said to return the item. The audio and video is passed well and the remote control extender did work with my dvd player.
Published 6 months ago by Brad

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, Feb. 6 2012
Gary Singh (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
My Setup: Transmitter in Living room on ground floor (attached to Dreambox DM500-S), Receiver in bed room on 2nd floor. Works great, easy to setup. Dreambox remote also works in the bed room via IR extender (included with the product), sometimes with a lag, but overall - satisfied. But my dreambox has only composite output, so need to get a composite splitter to output signal to the TV in the living room. But when you change the channel in bed room, the living room channel will also change. So both TVs will show same channel at a given time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!, Jan. 31 2012
I have tried a number of different "senders" and this is by far the best I have come across. For my needs, going through one wall, about 15-20 feet apart, clear video and audio transmission; no interference at all. Didn't even need to set up the antenna - kept it closed! The worse one I have tried perhaps is the X10's Video Sender Pro - can't even try to move the door to the room as that causes interference, eh? Oh, don't even think about standing in the way of the line-of-sight for the transmission; causes interference. With this Nyrius, solid as a rock!

2.0 out of 5 stars Remote doesn't work, Dec 29 2013
This review is from: Nyrius NY-GS3200 5.8GHz 6 Channel Wireless Audio/Video Sender Transmitter & Receiver System with IR Remote Extender (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Tried it out, works well., Jan. 20 2012
The video sender works as was indicated in the product description, It was a good value. Item was delivered quickly from supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, Jan. 18 2012
works well ,I would recommend this to anyone who wants to transmit a signal without having to run wires .the delivery was very fast and the item was well packed

2.0 out of 5 stars remote feature does not work., June 29 2014
John McNeil (Eatontown, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
video is ok, saves time running cables for sure. But try as I might, I could not get the remote to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars work flawless, June 8 2014
I use it to send audio from a TV to a distributed audio system at 20ft distance and it works perfectly. I can't comment for the video part and for longer range. It replace an old 2.4ghz kit that had always interferences.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, June 2 2014
Bad quality, keep getting interferance. The item ended up in my closet, i'm not even using it. Wouldn't buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well with Bell ExpressVu 9242, May 22 2014
I bought this for the gym room witch is on a different floor from the Bell decoder and it works fine. I sometime get interference for a second. I think it is when someone fast-forward registered events on the main TV. Considering this is the sport room and the fact that both TV are reading registered events interferences/delays can come from the disk. so I am happy with my purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Working for what I needed it for..., May 2 2014
Using for audio only, and is working fairly well. Not crystal clear by any means, as there is a constant hiss, but running wire was not an option, so overall, it's not bad. I did void the warranty by opening up the receiver to change the orientation of the disc antenna to allow them to face curve-to-curve as the instructions advise. This did make quite a big difference in reception quality.