5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!
Published on Jan. 31 2012 by PK2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Remote doesn't work
The Nyrius GS-3200 will not pass Bell Satellite Remote control Signals. I contacted the company several times requesting a compatibility list or any possible solutions and I got no solutions other than they said to return the item. The audio and video is passed well and the remote control extender did work with my dvd player.
Published 8 months ago by Brad

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, Feb. 6 2012
Gary Singh (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
My Setup: Transmitter in Living room on ground floor (attached to Dreambox DM500-S), Receiver in bed room on 2nd floor. Works great, easy to setup. Dreambox remote also works in the bed room via IR extender (included with the product), sometimes with a lag, but overall - satisfied. But my dreambox has only composite output, so need to get a composite splitter to output signal to the TV in the living room. But when you change the channel in bed room, the living room channel will also change. So both TVs will show same channel at a given time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!, Jan. 31 2012
I have tried a number of different "senders" and this is by far the best I have come across. For my needs, going through one wall, about 15-20 feet apart, clear video and audio transmission; no interference at all. Didn't even need to set up the antenna - kept it closed! The worse one I have tried perhaps is the X10's Video Sender Pro - can't even try to move the door to the room as that causes interference, eh? Oh, don't even think about standing in the way of the line-of-sight for the transmission; causes interference. With this Nyrius, solid as a rock!

5.0 out of 5 stars Now all is good. btw I became suspicious that colorstream was the ..., Aug. 30 2014
This review is from: Nyrius NY-GS3200 5.8GHz 6 Channel Wireless Audio/Video Sender Transmitter & Receiver System with IR Remote Extender (Electronics)
I got this several mo. ago & couldn't get it to work after hrs of fiddling with connections etc. The lady at Nyrius support told me to set the target tv to channel 3.Today I changed the input setting of the target Toshiba tv from cable to colorstream. Now I had pic & sound on the tv but no color. I checked the tv's manual online & discovered that I had to use the menu button on the tv's remote to change the av from colorstream to video. Now all is good.

btw I became suspicious that colorstream was the wrong av input setting when I ran the dvd player attached to the target tv (to verify that I had the rca connectors properly identified...they're not red, white, yellow) & got no color.

2.0 out of 5 stars Remote doesn't work, Dec 29 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Tried it out, works well., Jan. 20 2012
The video sender works as was indicated in the product description, It was a good value. Item was delivered quickly from supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, Jan. 18 2012
works well ,I would recommend this to anyone who wants to transmit a signal without having to run wires .the delivery was very fast and the item was well packed

5.0 out of 5 stars It works great so far, Aug. 5 2014
I purchased this product so that I could watch my Directv in the bedroom from the living room. It works great so far. I have had this item for about 3 weeks. The product was sent to me in an acceptable amount of time and in great condition.

2.0 out of 5 stars remote feature does not work., June 29 2014
John McNeil (Eatontown, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
video is ok, saves time running cables for sure. But try as I might, I could not get the remote to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars work flawless, June 8 2014
I use it to send audio from a TV to a distributed audio system at 20ft distance and it works perfectly. I can't comment for the video part and for longer range. It replace an old 2.4ghz kit that had always interferences.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad quality, June 2 2014
Bad quality, keep getting interferance. The item ended up in my closet, i'm not even using it. Wouldn't buy again.