5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!
Published on Jan. 31 2012 by PK2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Remote doesn't work
The Nyrius GS-3200 will not pass Bell Satellite Remote control Signals. I contacted the company several times requesting a compatibility list or any possible solutions and I got no solutions other than they said to return the item. The audio and video is passed well and the remote control extender did work with my dvd player.
Published 19 months ago by Brad

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!, Jan. 31 2012
I have tried a number of different "senders" and this is by far the best I have come across. For my needs, going through one wall, about 15-20 feet apart, clear video and audio transmission; no interference at all. Didn't even need to set up the antenna - kept it closed! The worse one I have tried perhaps is the X10's Video Sender Pro - can't even try to move the door to the room as that causes interference, eh? Oh, don't even think about standing in the way of the line-of-sight for the transmission; causes interference. With this Nyrius, solid as a rock!

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, Feb. 6 2012
Gary Singh (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
My Setup: Transmitter in Living room on ground floor (attached to Dreambox DM500-S), Receiver in bed room on 2nd floor. Works great, easy to setup. Dreambox remote also works in the bed room via IR extender (included with the product), sometimes with a lag, but overall - satisfied. But my dreambox has only composite output, so need to get a composite splitter to output signal to the TV in the living room. But when you change the channel in bed room, the living room channel will also change. So both TVs will show same channel at a given time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly surprised, July 5 2011
Alan Rivière "Maggie's Dad" (Southwest, USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I use this Nyrius Wireless A/V Sender-Transmitter & Receiver System to send picture and sound from a VCR connected to cable to a 13" CRT (cathode ray tube) TV set in an adjacent room on the same floor. I am very pleased with its performance. The picture and sound of the receiving TV set are as good as those of my 32" Sony CRT TV set connected to the VCR by wire. I was pleasantly surprised. Set up is easy: With the On-Off switches at OFF, connect the three RCA connectors of the transmitter to the corresponding ones at the source, e.g. a VCR, employing one of the two RCA cables included. Connect the receiver to the receiving TV set in the same manner. My TV set does not come with RCA connectors. I use an RF modulator to make the connection. Orient the dishes of the transmitter and the receiver so that they face each other. Verify that the DIP-switches at the back of the transmitter and the receiver are set in the same way. Plug in the power. Two 100-240V 50/60 Hz transformers are included. A red LED indicator in the front red window lights up when the power is switched on. There are six channels. Use the channel selection button at the side of the receiver to toggle them for the best picture. There is a built-in IR remote extender in the transmitter. To set it up, insert the 2.5mm plug of the IR emitter into the jack at the side of the transmitter, peel off the piece of white plastic at the bottom of the emitter and stick it on the IR window of the source, in my case, the VCR. Now, I can control my VCR from another room by simply pointing my IR remote control at the red window of the receiver where an IR sensor is located. This IR remote extender works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nyrius-GS3200 AV Transmitter, March 21 2013
Just what I was looking for. My PVR is in the family room and wanted to transmit the signal to TV in the kitchen, which is up 1/2 floor and through two interior walls. Small and compact, setup was very easy and works very well. The picture and sound are clear--it's not a HD video signal but I knew this when I was ordering. Because it operates at 5.8 GHz, there is no interference with cordless phone or wireless internet router (2.4GHz and 5GHz). With infrared extender, I can even change channels on the PVR from kitchen. Only wish the transmitter could be turned on and off with a remote control, so I don't have to go downstairs to turn it off. The ON-OFF switches seem a bit flimsy, so don't know how they will hold up to daily on-off cycles. Maybe should just leave it on all the time. Delivery was very fast--I got it two days after ordering from Amazon. I notice the price has dropped by $10 since I ordered it last month :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Nyrius Wireless Audio / Video System w/IR Remote, Oct. 26 2012
The Nyrius NY-GS3200 Wireless Sender / Receiver System w/IR Remote is exactly what I needed. I have a kitchen TV with no cable outlet nearby and because it's a rented suite, bringing cable to the kitchen was not an option. This TV is used for television only, i.e. I'm not a movie watcher so I needed something to get the signal from the cable box in the Living Room to my kitchen TV.
This system does exactly that and does it wirelessly. It was simple to set up, the signal is good (although I occasionally lose it when someone walks in front of the sender unit) and I can watch any channel, not just the one the 'big' television is on (this is why you need the infrared or 'IR' component)
So I'm happy! I got what I wanted, there are no holes in the wall (so the landlord is happy) and I can confidently recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now all is good. btw I became suspicious that colorstream was the ..., Aug. 30 2014
This review is from: Nyrius NY-GS3200 5.8GHz 6 Channel Wireless Audio/Video Sender Transmitter & Receiver System with IR Remote Extender (Electronics)
I got this several mo. ago & couldn't get it to work after hrs of fiddling with connections etc. The lady at Nyrius support told me to set the target tv to channel 3.Today I changed the input setting of the target Toshiba tv from cable to colorstream. Now I had pic & sound on the tv but no color. I checked the tv's manual online & discovered that I had to use the menu button on the tv's remote to change the av from colorstream to video. Now all is good.

btw I became suspicious that colorstream was the wrong av input setting when I ran the dvd player attached to the target tv (to verify that I had the rca connectors properly identified...they're not red, white, yellow) & got no color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised!!!, April 29 2013
After doing online research on different wireless Audio/Video transmitter & receivers, I decided to try out Nyrius NY-GS3200. We have a TV that we wanted to mount in the kitchen and didn't want to run coax cable through kitchen. And we have a second Bell Fibe receiver in our guest bedroom, and I wanted to transmit signal from it through the Nyrius Ny-GS3200 to the mounted TV in the kitchen. Nyrius Ny-GS3200 did the job for us. It was very easy to setup and signal quality is good. The only problem I have is changing the TV channels in the kitchen TV, as it has to be done through the receiver in the second bedroom. Overall I am happy with the product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Remote doesn't work, Dec 29 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Easier Than Running Wires, April 11 2013

We needed to extend our TV / DVD to another room & after some research decided on The Nyrius-GS3200. This unit had good reviews and the price was reasonable. I was suprised how easy it was to set up & the picture quality is great. The remote extender works well and my wife who uses it while exercising is really happy. This too is a bonus. As they say Happy Wife, Happy Life.

Thanks Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, Jan. 18 2012
works well ,I would recommend this to anyone who wants to transmit a signal without having to run wires .the delivery was very fast and the item was well packed