5.0 out of 5 stars The best cartoons in Blu Ray!
Wacthing these cartoons on a 72" screen, fully restored in Blu ray is a real threat, the picture is nice and clean, the colors are vibrants. There is a lot of cartoons that I never saw on TV before, and I'm also too young to have seing them at the Cinema. This set is Fun to wacht, because of those unseen cartoons that are like new for us!
Published 13 months ago by Gilles

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed
Published 18 months ago by Otto Preminger

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cartoons in Blu Ray!, March 21 2013
This review is from: Looney Tunes Platinum Collection: Volume Two [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)

2.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed, Oct. 17 2012
I ordered this item because of the Tex Avery MGM cartoons included in it. Wow! "Red Hot Riding Hood," "Swingshift Cinderella" et al on Blu-ray! Sharp, brilliant high definition! Imagine my disappointment when the product arrived, I loaded up the disc containing said MGM Avery treasures, and it looked like I was watching them on VHS. Thanks for making it clear, Product Information, that these Avery cartoons are in "standard definition" (though they look even worse, with those intermittent comb-like parallel black lines that appear occasionally in the image in certain digital videos). My excitement face-planted to disappointment just like that.

Caveat emptor... suckers!

5.0 out of 5 stars cartoons, March 26 2013
I really loved this package. Fond memories from when I was little. My great nephew loves bugs bunny and the looney tune characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, Nov. 21 2012
Eli Farfan (Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
we want all of them!!!!!, all Looney Tunes Show on blu ray yes, yes, yes on HD, they luke really good!!!!.

3.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived with a partly broken case, disc not in place, Dec 6 2012
Though the item arrived new and unopened, there were pieces of the case broken on the inside and one disc was dislodged from its holster. This would have been due to poor shipping and handling of the item. Thankfully no scratches or other damage was evident once I opened the item.

ARRAY(0xa4780594)