biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

• RED

Format: Audio CDChange

on March 28, 2013
I am really impressed with Taylor Swift; she is certainly a remarkable talent. I purchased this album, having heard her sing at award shows and heard her songs on the radio and thought I would give it a try. I agree with other reviewers, I like every song on the deluxe cd. She sings about the love and passion and angst she has experienced in her life. Many of the songs are upbeat and catchy, and others thought provoking. Definitely worth adding to your music collection.
on May 27, 2013
What a great value. Kudo's to Taylor Swift for putting out a CD with a whopping 16 songs PLUS 5 bonus tracks. Every one is a winner. She truly is a "songwriting savant", as Kris Kristofferson read at one of the MANY music award shows at which Taylor Swift was honoured. It's definitely worth buying the "Deluxe" version to get the extra songs. Her music style continues to mature as she does.
on December 13, 2013
This is probably the best music purchase I've ever made. RED brings so many themes together pertaining to fast-paced love in such a fun, energetic, and emotional way. Each song has an entirely different story and background, and with 16 songs (along with 6 bonus tracks with the deluxe edition), this will keep you listening over and over again. Taylor adventures so many ways with this album, though still staying true to her country roots with her deep and intense lyrics.

If you've liked her previous work, you will most definitely want to pick this up.
on March 3, 2013
This is the first Taylor Swift cd I have purchased and I was impressed. I am finally able to understand why she wins all the awards. Satisfied with this purchase.
on November 3, 2012
This is probably one of her most creative albums yet. I love how different each and every song is from all her other albums. A little more beat on some tracks for a more pop sound.
Great country songs as well.

LOVE this album, worth buying if you like Taylor Swift's other albums.
on August 23, 2014
My first Taylor swift cd. I love her voice and the arrangement of the album. Only 2 songs that I don't care for as much. You can tell that she is leaning towards a pop music sound. She pulls it off. The album has great personality, you can't go wrong with buying this cd
on January 28, 2014
There isn't one song that i don't like on this album. The music is varied from uplifting and spirited songs to romantic ballads. It's probably one of the best CD's I own right now. If you're a fan, you will not be disappointed!
on December 21, 2013
While I certainly enjoyed some of the songs I didn't enjoy all of them, so when I have to skip over tracks just to avoid a song, I can't really give this more than a 3 star. But like all things, music is unique to every person.
on February 4, 2013
in my opinion,this album is taylor's best album,the lyrics, the tune,feels more modern compared to her previous albums,should say that this one is a whole new style,this is something you can try.I love taylor!!!
on February 5, 2013
Bought this album for my wife and she loves it! Even though I'm not a huge fan of Taylor Swift or this type of music, I enjoy listening to it.