RED

5.0 out of 5 stars Every song's a winner!
Published 19 months ago by HRH-DMK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Red Hot
While I certainly enjoyed some of the songs I didn't enjoy all of them, so when I have to skip over tracks just to avoid a song, I can't really give this more than a 3 star. But like all things, music is unique to every person.
Published 12 months ago by Diane mathieson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Every song's a winner!, May 27 2013
HRH-DMK (Toronto Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RED (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
What a great value. Kudo's to Taylor Swift for putting out a CD with a whopping 16 songs PLUS 5 bonus tracks. Every one is a winner. She truly is a "songwriting savant", as Kris Kristofferson read at one of the MANY music award shows at which Taylor Swift was honoured. It's definitely worth buying the "Deluxe" version to get the extra songs. Her music style continues to mature as she does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylor Swift - Red, March 28 2013
This review is from: RED (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
I am really impressed with Taylor Swift; she is certainly a remarkable talent. I purchased this album, having heard her sing at award shows and heard her songs on the radio and thought I would give it a try. I agree with other reviewers, I like every song on the deluxe cd. She sings about the love and passion and angst she has experienced in her life. Many of the songs are upbeat and catchy, and others thought provoking. Definitely worth adding to your music collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect shipping quality., March 3 2013
This review is from: RED (Audio CD)
This is the first Taylor Swift cd I have purchased and I was impressed. I am finally able to understand why she wins all the awards. Satisfied with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love her voice and the arrangement of the album, Aug. 23 2014
This review is from: RED (Audio CD)
My first Taylor swift cd. I love her voice and the arrangement of the album. Only 2 songs that I don't care for as much. You can tell that she is leaning towards a pop music sound. She pulls it off. The album has great personality, you can't go wrong with buying this cd

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Fanastic, April 24 2014
Sherwood girl (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RED (Audio CD)
She is a great singer. I loved the different kind of songs on he cd. I love the fact that she writes her own music from her own experiences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music cd, March 11 2014
KMK (North Central,Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RED (Audio CD)
Our Granddaughter loves Taylor swift and this was a must have on her Christmas list. Very much Taylor and great entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red is Taylor's best album!, Jan. 28 2014
This review is from: RED (Audio CD)
There isn't one song that i don't like on this album. The music is varied from uplifting and spirited songs to romantic ballads. It's probably one of the best CD's I own right now. If you're a fan, you will not be disappointed!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Red Hot, Dec 21 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, Dec 13 2013
This review is from: RED (Audio CD)
This is probably the best music purchase I've ever made. RED brings so many themes together pertaining to fast-paced love in such a fun, energetic, and emotional way. Each song has an entirely different story and background, and with 16 songs (along with 6 bonus tracks with the deluxe edition), this will keep you listening over and over again. Taylor adventures so many ways with this album, though still staying true to her country roots with her deep and intense lyrics.

If you've liked her previous work, you will most definitely want to pick this up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good CD, Aug. 16 2013
This review is from: RED (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
Nothing life changing here. Its a great CD. Good quality as expected. Little to "twangy" for me but my girl friend loved it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

RED
RED by Taylor Swift (Audio CD - 2012)