countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Color: Crystal Blue|Change
Price:$59.93+ $20.00 shipping

on February 21, 2016
I usually find Kitchen Aid a great product but this device has some design flaws...one is that the button where you press is hard to push and keep it pushed...second and biggest design flaw is that the bottom part of the blender disconnects and many times during my blending process...there should be a lock on it or something to keep it in place whilst blending...otherwise Kitchen Aid remains one product that I will purchase again and again....esp the red...
on May 31, 2016
Works well. I only wish it was cordless! Cordless would equate to 5 stars, for sure!
Currently the cordless model is part of the pro line and is much more expensive.
This is certainly the budget version, but does the trick anyhow! Cleaning tip: give it a few whirrs in some water and mild detergent to cleans the blade and pieces that surround the blade post.
on March 2, 2015
We have a blender, but one thing that always drove me nuts is cleaning it, and how much space it takes. After becoming pregnant, I decided to introduce larger amount of healthy shakes. Which that said, I decided to invest in hand blender. I read bunch of reviews, and decided that the most important functions for me is: must crush frozen fruits, ability to use it in large soup pot, not too expensive. I found KitchenAid and was really happy with the design.
It's been now about a month since I had it. I made quite few shakes with it, without a problem. Two speed feature is wonderful. Just remember, don't put a lot of frozen fruits all at once, this thing has it's limits. But if you add liquid and slowly keep adding frozen pieces, it does the job no problem! My boyfriend used it for mushing the soup in large pot, and absolutely loved it. The long arm is fantastic.
Build is solid, well made. Button is covered with silicon layer, which makes cleaning a breeze. I managed to buy mine on Amazon and save $40. Which was a fantastic deal. Well recommended!
My blender is now officially collecting dust.
on June 3, 2016
Love it! I use this for making protein shakes and it gets the job done pretty well. The only thing I have to complain about is that you have to make sure to not leave it upright if you decide to grab something else to add to your drink and come back. Otherwise the blender will tip over and knock your drink over as well.
on February 27, 2014
Love my the KA mixer is very good, so later on found KA hand mixer good use quick whip or make chocolate chip cookies so now I found KA hand blender over here Amazon ! I am happy to found KA hand blender that would be best to use puree pumpkin or crush tomatoes over the big pot with hot cooked food than I have to pour heavy pot into blender or food processing (would not use often food processing) so all set I have now is good enough.
on June 14, 2016
This is a great blender, I've had it for over a year and I'm really happy with it. The main thing I was looking for is that it could blend frozen fruit for smoothies and it does. It's powerful but quiet, feels like nice quality and has a comfortable grip. And I love how easy it is to clean.

When I moved and accidentally left it in storage I bought a new one because I use it so much. Incidentally this one feels much more powerful and is louder when it's on high, not sure why that is. It's also harder to remove the bottom part. So I guess there's some variation in manufacture which might explain some of the differing reviews.
on November 30, 2012
Pros:
- Great build quality (feels well made)
- Product works as described
- Mixing and storage cup is very handy

Cons:
- You have to twist with a lot more force to get the attachment to stay on. I suppose that's by design since you are expected to move the machine in a circle as you blend. At first it kept popping off and I thought it was horrible until I realized you just needed more force then it secures perfectly.
- No recipe book included. I would have really enjoyed some simple recipe ideas for what things I could blend in this. I know I can just google it but a little hand guide with some colorful pictures would have been a real plus.

Conclusion:
- Overall it's a neat little hand blender that just works well. My only regret was not getting the higher model that comes with the mixing cup to chop onion and garlic. I might actually order the attachment since this device is well made and looks like it will last.
on January 20, 2014
Its my to go to tool at in the kitchen! I have the magic bullet, baby bullet (got it as a gift), ... I use the immersion blender all the time, for everything. all of my other tools are pilling on dust,,,
Easy to clean, easy to use.
on January 7, 2013
We have been using this blender for around a year and it has been performing very well, the quality of the components is very good and it has a lot of power.
on December 23, 2012
It's a lot stronger than I thought, I use it all the time. The cream soup are now a breeze to make now that I can puree directly in the pot.