5.0 out of 5 stars love it
I was not sure this would be a good choice or not after reading some of the reviews. I am very happy I decided to get it , I absolutely love it ! It's quick and easy and perfect for the small jobs I wanted it for. Takes no space at all to put away. I love it !
Published 10 months ago by wendy nicholls

3.0 out of 5 stars chef's chopper
cute color, smaller than I expected, overheated when I was making gingerbread dough, it started to smell like burnt plastic and quite a bit of smoke came out from the underside. good for chopping and mincing things though. made quick work of guacamole.
Published 15 months ago by abby

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, June 16 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little number - I use it daily, Feb. 3 2013
This review is from: KitchenAid KFC3511MY Chef's Chopper, 3.5-Cup, Majestic Yellow (Kitchen)
I have made Humus, Tapanade, chopped vegetable (love it for onion when making soup) salmon fritters, dips...it's endless. My only dislike is the fit of the top - sometimes hard to adjust and centre before the unit will operate. It feels a bit "plastic" but for the price, I cannot complain much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest, Jan. 25 2013
Want a little chopper for that quick onion/celery/carrot chop for soup or anything? This appliance is for you, can hardly wait for summer, a quick fresh salsa with the garden veggies! IS the perfect size, well made and very glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this little chopper, Dec 26 2012
Nikki M "phoebe_dog" (Prince Albert, Saskatchewan Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Received this as a gift. It chops and dices very well. Throw in an onion, carrot, garlic...and this little machine will take care of it for you in seconds.

4.0 out of 5 stars Okey stuff, Dec 31 2013
It is what I expected for such a price. Pretty easy to clean. However do not fill it up too high or it will be leaking from under the lid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, Sept. 2 2013
I love this product. Very cute and handy for making salsas, dips etc. I would have given it 5 stars, however, it was supposed to come with a mini spatula which it didn't. Otherwise, I think it's great. Love how it looks too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little food processor, May 2 2013
It meets my expectation. This little food processor is also easy to clean. So far I have only tried it for making Hummus and it takes just a few seconds to blend. The consistency is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little chopper, Jan. 3 2013
I have had it for two weeks. It works great.
It has two options : Puree or chopping.
3.5 cup is small, you can chop one or two onion at a time.
The result is not like grating, you get small cubes.
Chopping a carrot from big chunks takes only a few seconds.
Very happy with this powerful good looking little chopper.

3.0 out of 5 stars chef's chopper, Dec 28 2012