summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Color: Majestic Yellow|Change

on March 2, 2015
We have a blender, but one thing that always drove me nuts is cleaning it, and how much space it takes. After becoming pregnant, I decided to introduce larger amount of healthy shakes. Which that said, I decided to invest in hand blender. I read bunch of reviews, and decided that the most important functions for me is: must crush frozen fruits, ability to use it in large soup pot, not too expensive. I found KitchenAid and was really happy with the design.
It's been now about a month since I had it. I made quite few shakes with it, without a problem. Two speed feature is wonderful. Just remember, don't put a lot of frozen fruits all at once, this thing has it's limits. But if you add liquid and slowly keep adding frozen pieces, it does the job no problem! My boyfriend used it for mushing the soup in large pot, and absolutely loved it. The long arm is fantastic.
Build is solid, well made. Button is covered with silicon layer, which makes cleaning a breeze. I managed to buy mine on Amazon and save $40. Which was a fantastic deal. Well recommended!
My blender is now officially collecting dust.
on January 20, 2014
Its my to go to tool at in the kitchen! I have the magic bullet, baby bullet (got it as a gift), ... I use the immersion blender all the time, for everything. all of my other tools are pilling on dust,,,
Easy to clean, easy to use.
on November 30, 2012
Pros:
- Great build quality (feels well made)
- Product works as described
- Mixing and storage cup is very handy

Cons:
- You have to twist with a lot more force to get the attachment to stay on. I suppose that's by design since you are expected to move the machine in a circle as you blend. At first it kept popping off and I thought it was horrible until I realized you just needed more force then it secures perfectly.
- No recipe book included. I would have really enjoyed some simple recipe ideas for what things I could blend in this. I know I can just google it but a little hand guide with some colorful pictures would have been a real plus.

Conclusion:
- Overall it's a neat little hand blender that just works well. My only regret was not getting the higher model that comes with the mixing cup to chop onion and garlic. I might actually order the attachment since this device is well made and looks like it will last.
on January 7, 2013
We have been using this blender for around a year and it has been performing very well, the quality of the components is very good and it has a lot of power.
on December 23, 2012
It's a lot stronger than I thought, I use it all the time. The cream soup are now a breeze to make now that I can puree directly in the pot.
on December 8, 2012
I have been using this kind of blender for the past 15 years for blending vegetable soup.
The last one lasted almost 10 years. This one has 2 speeds.
It is very well made and easy to clean.
on February 21, 2016
I usually find Kitchen Aid a great product but this device has some design flaws...one is that the button where you press is hard to push and keep it pushed...second and biggest design flaw is that the bottom part of the blender disconnects and many times during my blending process...there should be a lock on it or something to keep it in place whilst blending...otherwise Kitchen Aid remains one product that I will purchase again and again....esp the red...
on February 27, 2014
Love my the KA mixer is very good, so later on found KA hand mixer good use quick whip or make chocolate chip cookies so now I found KA hand blender over here Amazon ! I am happy to found KA hand blender that would be best to use puree pumpkin or crush tomatoes over the big pot with hot cooked food than I have to pour heavy pot into blender or food processing (would not use often food processing) so all set I have now is good enough.
on March 18, 2016
Not sure why it took me so long to get one of these but I finally picked one up. I didn't think I would need the cup that comes with the unit but now I'm not sure what I would do without it. Personally the most attractive thing about this blender is how easy it cleans up. I have used food processors, blenders, you name it but now this is my go too gadget. There is only two pieces to this unit plus the cup. You just attach the motor unit to the blade portion and screw it in, plug it in and your ready to go. There are two speeds available but I always start off with the low speed and make sure I've blended the bigger ingredients such as ice or frozen berries first then I switch to the second speed to froth things up a bit. Make sure you hold the cup steady on you counter while blending. When you're done you just unplug it unscrew and give the blade portion a nice warm rinse. Done. It has come in indispensable for making dressings, mashed broccoli and of course smoothies.
on September 30, 2013
I love it. The colour is fun in my kitchen. My test run with it was to use it to try to make mayonnaise. I have tried other immersion blenders, without success, in making mayo, with the exception of the Bamix (my mother's). Unfortunately, the Bamix was out of my price range, but this KitchenAid one was. And it worked for the mayo. I recommend it.