biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: Majestic YellowChange

on August 25, 2013
I bought this immersion blender to make smoothies but found so many other things that can be created with it. The most impressive attributes are: it crushes ice without a glitch, the cord is long enough to reach anywhere in my work area and best of all, easy to clean. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an uncomplicated way to blend.
on January 20, 2014
Its my to go to tool at in the kitchen! I have the magic bullet, baby bullet (got it as a gift), ... I use the immersion blender all the time, for everything. all of my other tools are pilling on dust,,,
Easy to clean, easy to use.
on June 20, 2014
I agree with the reader who says it feels top-heavy. It seems somehow long and awkward compared to most I have used. I was surprised how much the "feel" of the stick mattered to me in the end, I found I didn't like using it so much as a result.

Pureeing frozen fruit chunks was possible but it did seem to struggle. That's all I remember function-wise (it has been a while).
on January 7, 2013
We have been using this blender for around a year and it has been performing very well, the quality of the components is very good and it has a lot of power.
on November 6, 2015
I bought this stick blender to replace my previous immersion blender, which I only paid 10$ and lasted me roughly 7 years. I wanted something a little higher in quality, without breaking the bank, so I decided to purchase this kitchen aid blender. Seemed like a good deal, liked the fact there was 2 speeds and the motor separates from the blades for easy cleaning.

-First off, there is 2 speeds, the faster option is not that strong compared to previous stick blenders I owned. I am quite disappointed.
-Second of all, I only owned this blender for about 2 months now and it died on me last night when I was mayonaise. I wasn't trying to crush ice or do something obviously hard to do for such a blender... I was only 1 minute in the process too...

I mainly used this blender to make smoothies. Blending soft fruits like bananas and thawed mangoes, blueberries and strawberries, with protein powder and almond milk. The stick blender did a terrible job at getting the powders mixed in properly There was always bits of undiluted powders left in my smoothie. All my previous stick blender never had problems doing this very easy simple task.
Once in a while, I use it to make cream vegetable soups, it also didn't perform very well at the task. There was always chunks of stuff left. I think its mainly caused by the low power motor and the shape of the end where the blades are.

Considering I didn't abuse the stick blender or used it for something its not meant to do, I think its pure garbage and your better off buying something else.
on April 2, 2015
I have only used this 3 times to date - to make hummus. It definitely gets bogged down easily when the beans are dry (before i add liquid) so i have to use short bursts and let it unclog in between. Often it will jam and i quickly pull the plug, though i am learning now how to avoid that.

In general this seems like quite a powerful blender and it is fine for hummus once i have some oil, lemon juice and water in the mix.

The stainless steel blade enclosure is nice.

I'm still cautious about this blender because the last time i used it there was quite a loud squeal every time it would start or stop. However, after a while the noise went away. At first i thought it was dying, but maybe not. I'll give it some time.

The 3 stars is because i may have a defective one - not sure yet. In general i would recommend it.
on December 23, 2012
It's a lot stronger than I thought, I use it all the time. The cream soup are now a breeze to make now that I can puree directly in the pot.
on December 8, 2012
I have been using this kind of blender for the past 15 years for blending vegetable soup.
The last one lasted almost 10 years. This one has 2 speeds.
It is very well made and easy to clean.
on October 18, 2012
Although I haven't owned it very long, it perfoms well and feels powerful and comfortable to hold. I really like the overall design and function of this blender. It has a larger blade than many of the cheaper ones which makes an enormous difference in blending time. The sealed trigger button is also a nice feature and was one of the main reasons I bought this model. It's so much easier to clean this solid surface rubber button than one with gaps and crevasses that will plug up with liquids/food from messy hands. I would have preferred a similar sealed mechanism for the 2 speed switch as well but that's far less critical since most people won't be switching speeds during use. Overall, a well balanced unit with a quality feel to it.
on March 2, 2015
We have a blender, but one thing that always drove me nuts is cleaning it, and how much space it takes. After becoming pregnant, I decided to introduce larger amount of healthy shakes. Which that said, I decided to invest in hand blender. I read bunch of reviews, and decided that the most important functions for me is: must crush frozen fruits, ability to use it in large soup pot, not too expensive. I found KitchenAid and was really happy with the design.
It's been now about a month since I had it. I made quite few shakes with it, without a problem. Two speed feature is wonderful. Just remember, don't put a lot of frozen fruits all at once, this thing has it's limits. But if you add liquid and slowly keep adding frozen pieces, it does the job no problem! My boyfriend used it for mushing the soup in large pot, and absolutely loved it. The long arm is fantastic.
Build is solid, well made. Button is covered with silicon layer, which makes cleaning a breeze. I managed to buy mine on Amazon and save $40. Which was a fantastic deal. Well recommended!
My blender is now officially collecting dust.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse