4.0 out of 5 stars Even the color is awesome
I love this new hand mixer. Easy to use and easy on the eyes. I chose the butter yellow. The sound is also at an acceptable level, which is important.
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. B

3.0 out of 5 stars Average performance, but stylish
I'll admit it, I bought it because it comes in a variety of cute colors. Problem is that its not very powerful and there isn't much differention between lower and higher speeds. Overall its good for basic mixing but may not be good for heavier dough.
Published 17 months ago by Mbot

3.0 out of 5 stars Average performance, but stylish, Oct. 28 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Even the color is awesome, Oct. 21 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid KHM53MY Hand Mixer, 5-Speed, Majestic Yellow (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice & quiet, Dec 31 2013
I bought this because my old one broken ( 10 years now). This hand mixer works fine and very quiet. When i look the reviews, i found lots of them like the color, so, i chose this color:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Aid Mixer - a powerful workhorse!, Dec 20 2013
This is a very highly rated product because of its power and ease to use..some are too cumbersome and heavy. Love the colour as well which is not sold everywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small kitchen, Dec 11 2013
I love it! Eventually, I hope to be able to buy myself a great buy KitchenAid mixer, but for now this does the trick!

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, Nov. 7 2013
Works fine, but lacks power.
I was expecting more from Kitchen Aid. At least the colour is nice :) .

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, Sept. 6 2013
IT IS VERY EASY TO HANDLE IT.& VERY USEFUL AT HOME.
I STARTED TO USE IT AS SOON AS I GOT IT~~JUST LOVE IT!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value - nice colour, Sept. 6 2013
E. Thomas (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I had an offer through Amazon to purchase this mixer for around $40. I tried to look it up, but can't find the exact amount I paid. I couldn't pass it up at that price. I ordered it for my 14 year old daughter who likes baking. She loves it and has used it several times. It comes with several attachments. It works well. But I doubt you could use it to make a heavy bread. But it's perfect for cake batter, creams, etc. The colour is an attractive soft yellow. I would recommend this mixer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for the colour., Aug. 19 2013
Looks like butter! Works well and the body seems not as heavy as the immersion blender relatively speaking. Nice product!

1.0 out of 5 stars No Power, March 23 2013
Offers 5 speeds but none are powerful....even the 5th speed is less powerful than my 20 year old hand mixer that just recently broke. Why do they offer the dough hook attachments when you can't use the mixer for those jobs that require them. After the first use, it was so bad that I thought it was defective! To KitchenAid, I say, "don't give us those extra attachments and just make a better product that has power".

ARRAY(0xb176d888)