5.0 out of 5 stars A smart, exciting, Christmas-y charmer
This smart, fast-paced rollercoaster of a charmer will interest young and old alike as we see Christmas Eve from the perspective of Santa's youngest son, physically clumsy but with the biggest heart this side of Mrs. Santa, as he tries to right a clerical wrong and deliver a present to a forgotten but faithful little girl.
With a fantastic and classically-trained...
Published 16 months ago by dub

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Neither of my kids really liked this movie....I can't say it was one of my favourites either....
Published 1 month ago by Kyla Pedersen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A smart, exciting, Christmas-y charmer, April 13 2013
dub (Ottawa, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (DVD)
With a fantastic and classically-trained British cast including Hugh Laurie, Jim Broadbent, Imelda Staunton and James McAvoy, you *believe*. There's a jolt of US paranoia, but fortunately, reality is quickly explained away. Most beautiful moment for me was the first meeting with the reindeer, and although disappointed that they ignored the real North Pole as being in Canada, they showcased a Canadian landmark in a very inventive way.
I'll definitely be seeking out more work by this director.
4.5 bows/5

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 12 2014
Kyla Pedersen (Campbellford, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, June 19 2014
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) (DVD)
This is a very enjoyable movie. Our household is all adults and my husband enjoyed it too, which is saying a lot. I plan on this being my Christmas movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Christmas movie, March 20 2014
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) (DVD)
This movie is a hidden gem; It's funny, heartwarming, and dramatic. Arthur Christmas has been added to my yearly Christmas movie watch list (I usually end up watching it more then once). Absolutely recommend this movie for everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, Good Quality, Good Value, March 16 2014
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
I was very happy with the incredibly fast delivery time as well as the price compared to local retailers. This is the first animated Christmas movie in YEARS that I will be adding to my yearly traditions. Really happy it comes with both DVD and Bluray so I can watch at any friends house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whatta Christmas movie!, Feb. 2 2014
David Roy (Ottawa, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
It is rare these days that we experience a Christmas movie and realize right away it will join the other classics like Frosty or Rudolph and be must-sees every Christmas. This is definitely one of those. Kids of all ages, as well as adults will enjoy it. It has humour, a great story, and touching moments!

2.0 out of 5 stars weird christmas story, Feb. 1 2014
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
It's one of those cases where the preview is better than the movie. I was very excited to watch this with my son this year, expecting us to have gig laughs. It turns out we witnessed a power struggle between 3 generations of santas. Not the kind of story I was expecting or that I wanted to watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Christmas movie for all generations!, Jan. 18 2014
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) (DVD)
A great Christmas movie for young and old! Touches on all the little details of Christmas - how does Santa get around the whole world in a night, how does he eat all those cookies, and how does he bypass the latest in security systems... and what happens to the other Santas. Highly recommend! Shipped quickly too!

4.0 out of 5 stars great, Jan. 2 2014
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
Great Christmas movie for kids and adults. One of those "comfort" movies that you will always want to watch during Christmas time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Dec 28 2013
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) (DVD)
We love Christmas movies and we're extremely excited to add this movie to our collection. I think it will be a great addition to our annual movie night at Christmas.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD]
Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] by Sarah Smith (Blu-ray - 2012)
CDN$ 26.99 CDN$ 16.97