5.0 out of 5 stars A smart, exciting, Christmas-y charmer
This smart, fast-paced rollercoaster of a charmer will interest young and old alike as we see Christmas Eve from the perspective of Santa's youngest son, physically clumsy but with the biggest heart this side of Mrs. Santa, as he tries to right a clerical wrong and deliver a present to a forgotten but faithful little girl.
With a fantastic and classically-trained...
Published 12 months ago by dub

2.0 out of 5 stars weird christmas story
It's one of those cases where the preview is better than the movie. I was very excited to watch this with my son this year, expecting us to have gig laughs. It turns out we witnessed a power struggle between 3 generations of santas. Not the kind of story I was expecting or that I wanted to watch.
Published 2 months ago by Simon Dorval

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A smart, exciting, Christmas-y charmer, April 13 2013
dub (Ottawa, ON, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (DVD)
With a fantastic and classically-trained British cast including Hugh Laurie, Jim Broadbent, Imelda Staunton and James McAvoy, you *believe*. There's a jolt of US paranoia, but fortunately, reality is quickly explained away. Most beautiful moment for me was the first meeting with the reindeer, and although disappointed that they ignored the real North Pole as being in Canada, they showcased a Canadian landmark in a very inventive way.
I'll definitely be seeking out more work by this director.
4.5 bows/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Christmas movie, March 20 2014
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) (DVD)
This movie is a hidden gem; It's funny, heartwarming, and dramatic. Arthur Christmas has been added to my yearly Christmas movie watch list (I usually end up watching it more then once). Absolutely recommend this movie for everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, Good Quality, Good Value, March 16 2014
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
I was very happy with the incredibly fast delivery time as well as the price compared to local retailers. This is the first animated Christmas movie in YEARS that I will be adding to my yearly traditions. Really happy it comes with both DVD and Bluray so I can watch at any friends house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whatta Christmas movie!, Feb. 2 2014
David Roy (Ottawa, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
It is rare these days that we experience a Christmas movie and realize right away it will join the other classics like Frosty or Rudolph and be must-sees every Christmas. This is definitely one of those. Kids of all ages, as well as adults will enjoy it. It has humour, a great story, and touching moments!

2.0 out of 5 stars weird christmas story, Feb. 1 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Christmas movie for all generations!, Jan. 18 2014
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) (DVD)
A great Christmas movie for young and old! Touches on all the little details of Christmas - how does Santa get around the whole world in a night, how does he eat all those cookies, and how does he bypass the latest in security systems... and what happens to the other Santas. Highly recommend! Shipped quickly too!

4.0 out of 5 stars great, Jan. 2 2014
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
Great Christmas movie for kids and adults. One of those "comfort" movies that you will always want to watch during Christmas time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Dec 28 2013
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) (DVD)
We love Christmas movies and we're extremely excited to add this movie to our collection. I think it will be a great addition to our annual movie night at Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Xmas Movie, Dec 9 2013
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) (DVD)
Arthur Christmas is absolutely perfect, a great Christmas story. This is the second year we have watched it at Christmas and it will be watched for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute, Dec 2 2013
This review is from: Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] (Blu-ray)
My son and I really liked Arthur Christmas...it was so cute and very Christmasy. Really get you in the mood for the Holidays :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xab36bfc0)

Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD]
Arthur Christmas (Bilingual) [Blu-ray + DVD] by Sarah Smith (Blu-ray - 2012)
CDN$ 26.99 CDN$ 19.49