march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 12, 2012
I love, love, love this album. I'm always on a lookout for every single Celtic Woman album releases and surprised to find out that they actually recorded a new Christmas Album! Every single song on Home for Christmas was sung so heavenly, it's so totally worth it!!!
on December 5, 2012
A little boring, would have liked more harmony of the voices and a more celtic sound. Not as good as "A Christmas Celebration".
on February 6, 2013
Another lovely CD from Celtic Woman .
Most enjoyable for the Christmas season but also throughout the year.
I have all their CD`s and DVD`s and have had the opportunity to see them live twice which was a great experience.
I purchase three other copies of this one to give for Christmas gifts and they were also well received and enjoyed by my daughter and two of my married granddaughters.
on October 22, 2014
I have't acturally listened to this cd yet but I di check it and there doesn't appear to be any scratches or anything so it appears to be in very good shape. Which is a relief. Hopefully I ill get to listen to it over the weekend. Of course it's a bit early for Christmas. but then to each his own. rushing cj
on January 17, 2013
We enjoyed the songs and performances on this new album. We had not heard the Celtic Women perform this kind of music.
As rated, the overall CD was OK but it takes some getting used to the unusual style presented in.some of the songs.
on December 30, 2012
Love this group and this CD is a great addition to my Christmas collection. I sent a copy to several of my friends instead of sending a Christmas card.
on November 28, 2013
Celtic Woman has delivered, again, a suburb performance. I always happily enjoy listening to their music, especially at this time of year.
on January 6, 2013
Their concerts never cease to please me. I love watching them and I love listening to them. They are a beautiful group of women
on December 23, 2012
Celtic Woman never disappoints. This is a beautiful Christmas CD. Easy listening, great for all ages. It includes my favorites.
on January 29, 2013
very enjoyable makes you want to sing along.and share with all your friends fills the room with fantastic exciting music.