biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice ca_ty_gno Tools

on January 19, 2013
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 you can download a 30 day free trial of this product either at Adobe web site or included in the package when you receive the DVD for Win or Mac.. [both included]..
Amazon price was $79.99 [jan 2013] wich was $20 under retail!! free shipping.... !! Also included was a free starter kit [$100value],plus a $20 gift card for Shutterfly..who prints your memory and ship them back for you!
I received my package in the mail inside 3 open business day! in a bubble envelope! excellent service Amazon.ca ;-) you will love this easy user friendly version of Element 11. it comes with a organizer too,wich i did not know!!!
5* all around!
on February 7, 2013
I've used several versions of Elements and they just keep getting better and better - and easier to use. I just wish there wasn't a new one each year which makes it hard to keep up. Fortunately, I buy the Photoshop Elements Classroom in a Book which is quite useful.
on February 7, 2013
I am PSE user since version 8, I like the added feature in version 11, would recommend this version to others
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 7, 2013
This came extremely fast. Good company to deal with. This program is VERY, VERY EASY to use! I was nervous trying something new because it always takes sooooooooo long to learn a new program, but this software has a built-in "Guide" mode to take you through each step. No matter what you're attempting to do, you can do it fast and easy with the guide. I was already editing pictures within minutes after opening the box, without even first reading ANY instructions. Very user-friendly. Now that I've tried it, I'm hooked. I don't want to bother trying anything else. And the long list of special effects is amazing: You can turn a photo into a beautiful sketch, painting, etc. fast and easy. I've tried MANY photo editing software programs, but this is the best and definitely the easiest to use. It also has the most to offer for the price. Yes, I absolutely recommend this to others!
on December 18, 2012
Mainly, it filled its promise.
Must point out that tutorials on YouTube are better than that provided by this software.
on December 27, 2012
thanks so much. I love it, easy to navigate around, very user friendly.
Great product and it arrived in great timing
on February 6, 2013
Adobe Elements is the best!!!! Best program for a photo hobbyist like myself!! I would recommend to all my friends.
on March 31, 2013
If you have used previous versions the whole layout is different, I had a good flow going on the older versions but the changes are worth the growing pains. The added features make this a must have.
on December 18, 2012
I highly recommend this version. I am taking Photoshop Elements 6 at college but find having the latest version at home very useful and more indepth.
on October 6, 2013
I have used (or should I say, in some cases,) struggled with; Jasc Paint shop Pro 8, (very good) - Adobe Photoshop CS2 (Tough to master) - Corel photo ultimate12, (poor customer support and a difficult program) and finally landed on Adobe Photoshop Elements 11. WOW! My whole digital photography world has changed. I am 83 years of age, and readily admit I am not the smartest computer user by any chance, but this program is a 'snap' (No pun intended) Right from the start it is easily understood, - not surprising when the producers say that it is geared to, and for, the older photo hobbyist. Importing the photos used to be a problem where I ended up with duplicates all over the place, and cluttering up my hard drive. Now, even as photos are imported, be it from camera, card, or previous files, they are sorted and segregated, and if some are duplicates, with adequate warning that you may wish to leave them out etc.

The editing process is similarly user friendly, making the whole learning process a delight to use. I cannot recommend this program enough. If you are looking for a great photo editing program, which has the majority of features found in the Adobe Photoshop programs that the professional photographers use, then you cannot go wrong with Adobe Photoshop elements 11 I understand that the later Elements 12 is good too, but the difference in price may not warrant your purchase if you are (like me,) a digital photo hobbyist rather than a professional.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse