march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 20, 2012
I really like this group. I think that Simon Cowell made a #1 choice for this group. They are really good and even though I am a kid at heart but a little older I still really like them.
on March 19, 2013
My daughter loves this set. She pours over the photos and remarks from the band for hours. I just wish that the CD itself would be packaged a little bit better than in a rather thin paper sleeve.
on December 15, 2012
My daughter plays this CD over and over and over again..........and surprisingly enough I am not sick of it, Catchy tunes but not too pop tart like.
on December 29, 2012
Have to get more of their CDs and music!!! They are really good singers and they look cute!!! I wish there were more bands like them.
on December 27, 2012
They loved the CD and especially the book that is included with this edition.Pictures and comments from the boys are a nice touch.
on November 9, 2013
love love love this cd, a lot of very good songs, many up beat and some slow songs. one direction fans will not be disapointed
on February 28, 2014
The songs are good, lively and age appropriate for my 7 year old, she plays it almost every night in her room before bed!
on October 2, 2014
ma fille est très heureuse de son cadeau
on December 1, 2014
Great music. Fast service.
on September 8, 2014