biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on November 12, 2012
Thanks for the CD. It's a lovely CD of Sccotty McCreery.I will tell others about it. The price is very good as well.
on November 12, 2012
Great selection of songs. Scotty's voice is mellow and his warmth and genuineness come across on every track. Definitely a musst have for the holiday season- I bought a whole bunch as stocking stuffers!
on December 24, 2012
This is a great collection of Christmas music. Scotty has such a wonderful tone to his voice that I have loved since I first saw him on American Idol. I have played this CD over and over this season to really put me in the holiday mood. A must have for any Christmas music collection!
on January 10, 2013
Scotty has the perfect voice for Christmas tunes! I also enjoyed his original christmas songs very much. I love my Christmas music and its so nice to add another wonderful CD to my playlist.
on December 23, 2012
Super bon CD !!!

Je le recommande à tout le monde ...

Je suis très contente, d'avoir gagner mon vote. "Way the go Scotty" !!!
on December 27, 2012
Nice album to listen to for Christmas, Scotty sounds very professional and older on it. I really enjoyed it. It will be part of our Christmas from now on.
on January 7, 2013
I loved this C.D. and I would recommend it to anyone. It will be one that I will listen to every year. Such an accomplishment for such a young man.
on April 5, 2013
I Love Scotty McCreery! I watched him all through idol and was so happy to hear he put this album out! I love listening to it!
on March 9, 2013
I like it. Some good familiar tunes included but with his country twist. Scotty is always a pleasure to listen to.
on May 25, 2015
It was Christmas,need I say more,as I love Christmas music.