5.0 out of 5 stars Like a piece of Heaven
Published 20 months ago by Manon

3.0 out of 5 stars Lead with your heart
I think they will mature in the coming years. I'm probably too critical but I love the Three Tenors so much. This is good music for anyone. I will get used to them in time.
Published 6 months ago by Gwendolyn L. Fordyce

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a piece of Heaven, Nov. 2 2012
This review is from: Lead With Your Heart (Audio CD)
I might be a little biased here because I adore the Canadian Tenors! I love their previous CD and didn't think they could surpass it - I'm glad to say I was wrong. From Lead with your heart to Sorry seems to be the Hardest word to Me He Enamorado De ti, World stand still, Journees d'Innocence to the perfect rendition of Forever Young (it had me crying like a baby in my car on the way to work this morning) - this is a can't miss - buy the CD - see them in concert (I did once and am going again in Feb.) - they are absolutly amazing. Thanks you guys

5.0 out of 5 stars a joy to listen to, Nov. 8 2012
marvin nelson (Toronto) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Lead With Your Heart (Audio CD)
I have waited patiently for this new CD. I am thrilled with it. I particularly like their arrangement of Amazing Grace a hymn that I normally do not like at all as everyone sings/plays it so mournfully. Their take on this hymn is magnificent. The other songs are so well done and their voices blend so beautifully. I will treasure this CD as much as their previous one. I can understand why the Queen enjoys their music and has wanted to meet them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath taking, Nov. 6 2012
This review is from: Lead With Your Heart (Audio CD)
The Tenors put their hearts and souls into this cd. Four extremely humble, funny and real gentlemen that have voices so angelic that you think you are in a heavengly place when you listen to them. From the moment the first song starts to the end you wonder where it has taken you. It is hard to pick a favorite song as all of them are so incredible. World Stand Still and Anchor Me are ones that truly speak to my heart but as each person listens to this they will form and pick their favorites because it will speak to everyone differently. May as you listen to this be as blessed and moved as so many of us are. Alot of us in the United States ordered thru amazon.ca because it is not available there. We could have waited till January. Wait, no we couldn't. It was that good. Prepare to be moved completely by the words and the feelings and the heart that went into the making of this wonderful music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lead with your heart a must have, Nov. 23 2012
This review is from: Lead With Your Heart (Audio CD)
Couldn't wait to hear the CD, and it was even better than I hoped. The variety was great, some familiar songs, some new. Each was well crafted, in lyrics, melody, harmony. The Tenors once again blend into one voice. I listen to it daily. It soothes, excites, brings back great memories of seeing them on stage. I would absolutely recommend this CD (especially Nessun Dorma)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, Dec 21 2012
This review is from: Lead With Your Heart (Audio CD)
Saw the Canadian tenors on tv and they were amazing. This is a must to add to your CD collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album.........don't miss it., Nov. 25 2012
This review is from: Lead With Your Heart (Audio CD)
Their voices are beautiful, as usual. Especially loved the "Forever Young" by Bob Dylan. Album was worth the wait. Way to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing cd!, Nov. 25 2012
M. S. Wright (Las Vegas, NV USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lead With Your Heart (Audio CD)
Love The Tenors and this latest offering did not disappoint! Their voices are amazing and their harmonizing brings tears to my eyes at times. Love the songs. Had the privilege of hearing the songs live in Las Vegas earlier this year when they filmed for an upcoming PBS special. Couldn't wait to get the cd and was so excited when I received it. I listen to it almost daily and love the song selections, including those they wrote themselves on this cd. Am a lifetime fan. Love love love this group and their amazing talent!

5.0 out of 5 stars LEAD WITH YOUR HEART-LOVE IT, Nov. 6 2012
This review is from: Lead With Your Heart (Audio CD)
As with previous CD/DVD - this new CD is an incredible compilation of voices, instruments, harmonies and passion in the four voices of Clifton Murray, Victor Micallef, Remigio Pereira and Fraser Walters. Each song is unique in the music and voices that can not be compared to anyone like it. It will not be disappointed to buy this CD and anjoy complete enjoyment and tranquility. Enjoy "Lead With Your Heart" by The Tenors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album ever, Nov. 6 2012
This review is from: Lead With Your Heart (Audio CD)
The anticipation for this album to be available was almost too much to bear but in the end it was more than worth the wait. I am now and forever will be a huge fan of the Tenors! This album is simply the best!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tenors Define New Music Genre - Neo-Classical, Nov. 6 2012
This review is from: Lead With Your Heart (Audio CD)
When the Tenors (formerly the Canadian Tenors) joined David Foster's new Verve Records, the release of this, their second studio album was much delayed but boy oh boy was it worth it! The production value is outstanding with a solo violin on the opening bars of "Amazing Grace" that'll have you weeping like a baby even before the vocals begin. With this release the evolution of the Tenors musical style continues to move far beyond the standard tenor group repertoire. Tracks range from covers of pop classics like "Forever Young" and "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" to a truly jaw-dropping Nessun Dorma arranged for four voices. But the standout tracks may be those composed or co-written by the Tenors themselves including my favorite "World Stand Still".

These great new melodies are arranged and delivered with a classical sensibility and vocal integrity that begs for a new genre label - Neo-Classical.

I highly recommend it as a stocking stuffer for the classical music fan on your holiday gift list, because take it from me I, I love you but I don't need yet another compilation disc of Mozart's or Opera's greatest hits, I really don't!

Lead With Your Heart
Lead With Your Heart by The Tenors (Audio CD - 2012)