march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

on December 5, 2012
I live in the US and couldn't wait for the album to be release in January. I have listened to this over and over and over again, not only in my car but also on my ipod. "Anchor Me" has quickly become one of my favorites as is the rendition of "Amazing Grace" and "Forever Young".
on December 28, 2012
I chose this dvd because it fits the musical tastes of the recipient who likes classical music. However, the music is often a very updated version of an older song and should appeal to all kinds of listeners. Some of the songs have a terrific uplifting message. Keep singing Tenors.
on November 27, 2012
This effort has been long overdue. And I had to purchase it from Canada as it won't be released in the US until January! The voices are better than ever, and the selections are an excellent display of variety - classical, whimsy and great sentiment. Bravo.
on January 13, 2013
I have been a fan of The (Canadian) tenors after accidentally seeing them on TV in Australia. This CD added to their repertoire of beautiful and joyous music. Hard to pick a favourite song, all very good. Highly recommend it to all tenor fans.
on November 21, 2012
The Tenors are such great entertainers, and this CD is as wonderful as I expected it to be. At first, I was disappointed, then I realized it was just because I didn't know the selections. After listening to it a few times, I love it.
on January 30, 2013
After watching the Tenors Lead With Your Heart on PBS, I ordered a CD for me and two for gifts. Fabulous CD - great songs, great voices! I was a little disappointed that Bring Him Home (which was on PBS) was not on the CD though.
on November 27, 2012
Absolutely love the Tenors and the album lived up to my expectations. I was delighted to beable to buy the CD earlier than the release date of January 15 in the United States. The service and receipt of the CD was very timely.
on November 26, 2012
I instantly liked many of the songs on this cd. The rest I have grown to like after listening to the cd a few times. I just love their harmony and the way they can sing all different types of songs to suit a variety of tastes.
on January 16, 2013
This is a great group who sing beautifully. I've seen them live and they are impressive. The Tenors need to add some diversity to their song selection and in arrangements as some pieces are much too similar!! Enoyed this CD
on January 11, 2013
The latest release from the Tenors is up to their usual quality. The mix of new and traditional music is a winner. This was purchased with the other two CD's by the Tenors, a decision that has proved to be one smart move.