5.0 out of 5 stars Just Beautiful!, Dec 17 2012
This review is from: King Animal (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
I found "Down on the Upside" took a while to get into. I loved the immediacy of "Badmotorfinger" and "Superunknown". I felt that this album was like those two. From start to finish it was like listening to an old friend.

That is not to say that the band are repeating themselves. What they are doing though is what they do best, which is Soundgarden. All the twists and turns are there, the light and the dark, time changes, the lyrical poetry. But more than anything, the hooks! They have written songs you can't wait to hear again and again.

A brilliant return to form and a welcomed return to us! Let's hope this is not just a last hurrah, but rather the beginning of a nice long stay.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid return to good form, Soundgarden still has it!!, Nov. 21 2012
RIGGER1 (CALGARY, ALBERTA.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: King Animal (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
We all know that quite a few grunge bands have been making comeback albums over the last few years, the only problem with that is most of them have been terrible! I'm happy to report that Soundgarden is the exception! This album is loaded with sweet licks/grooves with awesome vocals/lyrics that we all expect from classic Soundgarden. This album is a true return to fine form, they're not reinventing the wheel, just rocking out EXACTLY how you would expect, and that's EXACTLY what I wanted! Now all I need to do is find that old plaid jacket, dust it off, and start growing my hair again!! Enjoy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars On a scale of 1 to 10 I give this album 11!!, Jan. 5 2013
This review is from: King Animal (Audio CD)
I love this album!!
I saw Soundgarden in Toronto Nov 16 2012, the preformance was awesome and so is this album!!

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks for fast delivery!, Dec 15 2012
This review is from: King Animal (Audio CD)
hi there

I gave the rating 5 stars because it was the product I wanted, and it was delivered in perfect condition and I received it only a couple days after placing the order. Thanks for a job well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Soundgarden best album yet, Dec 4 2012
This review is from: King Animal (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
The long awaited release from SoundGarden was worth the wait , now can't wait to see them live .... Great hearing Chris Cornell sounding as good as ever

King Animal (Deluxe)
King Animal (Deluxe) by Soundgarden (Audio CD - 2012)