march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Size: iPhone 5 / 5S|Color: Transparent Smoke|Change

on November 3, 2012
If you have the white iphone 5, then this is the best case for you. It has a combination of the protection, while you can still showoff the slick look of your iphone because of its transparent back. The grey rubber around the edges makes it look even better. Definitely worth the moneyy.A little hard to take off and on though
on December 1, 2012
good case overall, only hard to put in and a bit slippery...
Overall, it is a good looking case, decent.
on December 4, 2012
The case looks nice and fits the phone very well. However there are 2 issues which hold it back from being a great case. It is very rigid and getting your iPhone in will be a struggle. The main issue however is that the bottom is loose, this is by design and nothing could fix it. Makes the bottom lip of the case droop a bit. It's really too bad because otherwise this is a slick case. If you can handle the droopy bottom then it's great, but for the money there are better cases out there.
on June 20, 2013
The case shows off the phone very nicely. It is very tight on the phone so you don't even notice a case is on, but it is also so tight that it is a big pain in the butt to take off. I don't take my phone in and out of the cases so this is no issue for me. I haven't had any issues with it removing my screen protector like some have stated. It doesn't have to big of a rubber protection around screen for falls, which is a little worrisome, but I have seen much worse. The case has a nice opening for camera which doesn't hinder any photo quality which I find some cases would when using flash, which is a huge plus for me.

All in All, you can buy WAY worse cases for $10-20 from stands and stores, so for $11 I highly recommend it and it lets you show off the iphone look. Very nice especially if you have the white iphone since some cases make it look funny.
on February 27, 2013
Probably bought over 10 cases for different Iphone models since the last 3 years. First case purchase for an Iphone 5 and I have to say it stays in place, it is very thin and is very good looking! Best case ever Hard to remove but why removing it when it is looking good !
on July 15, 2013
This is an absolutely beautiful case and I love it a lot, but there's only one flaw for me. The inside of the case scratches very easily and getting your phone in can be a struggle, so I ended up with fairly noticeable scratches on the inside from forcing it in, thus they show up on the outside as well. It's not a huge deal, and I'm probably the only one who will notice them, but it sucks regardless. Just be careful!
on July 3, 2013
I love this case! I have the white iPhone 5 and it looks absolutely gorgeous in this case. The clear hard shell really protects the phone, while still being able to see the actual phone. The case is really light so it makes carrying the phone in my pocket a breeze. The raised edges is great too, so I can put the phone down on a desk without worrying about scratching the screen. Great buy for the price!
on December 20, 2012
After spending $29 on a belkin clear cover I got very furstrated with bulk, quick dirty cheap rubber construction, scratched up (out of the box) clear back and just plain hidious design. I started looking for something that will be thin, light, allows me to not compleltely concel iphone 5's asthetics and doesnt break the bank. This one hits and over acheives on all those fronts. Loving it.
on February 13, 2014
- Hard case, very stylish, not bulky
- The rubber-plastic cover near the home button and above the power slot is loose and can't be tightened anymore.
- Slips from my hand, the case provides very little grip.

Overall, it's not terrible nor okay. I would look for another case (I'm very practical and picky stylish). You get what you pay for.
on March 29, 2013
Other than the bottom of the case which is a little loose and the fact that the case is very rigid and getting your iPhone in and out will be a struggle, the Evecase is my favourite by far. The grey rubber on each sides makes the phone look slim,as a nice feel and good grip in the hand and looks great.

See 1 answered question