biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 8, 2013
This product is very basic - terrific for learning the basic dance moves used in many zumba fitness programs and very low key in the actual program delivery. Good for beginners or people who wish to work out at low level activity or low impact. The toning DVD working with the lightly weighted batons is well done.
on February 9, 2014
I like this DVD set because it is not too intense and it's fun to dance to. It's also very easy to follow the different steps. It gives you a pretty decent workout while having fun. I have done other zumba classes and they were much more difficult to do. So, if you are 50 years old or older, I believe this is a good DVD for you.
on March 12, 2014
Since I am not trying out for Dancing with the Stars, I wanted a Zumba fitness program that had an easy but energetic pace, incorporated some low weight training, and got me moving for 30 minutes 2-3 times per week. This program was perfect.
on February 18, 2014
Love this CD. I like to dance so this does not feel like excerise. Needed something a bit slower than the Zoomba classes at the gym which were more geared towards younger group. This is just enough to work a sweat and keep the beat. The plus is the tutorial teaching you the different steps that will be used in the cardio CD.
Anne
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 8, 2015
I thought this would be a similar Zumba workout only lower impact but I was wrong. This is absolutely aimed at seniors. The woman who facilitates this is clearly in at least her seventies and she speaks to you very slowly and clearly with ever so helpful suggestions like this one.. if you don't want to use your shaker sticks make sure you place them far enough away from you so you do not trip on them. Wow I would not have thought of that. They then begin a very slow warm up where the most strenuous thing is to tap your toes. Okay I thought.. enough of that .. let's go on to the next CD and get moving. The workout one was just as slow and they talked about how it would improve your balance so you don't fall. Now not that this is a bad thing.. when my Mom who is just about to turn 80 returns from her cruise, I will send it to her in hopes that she uses it and it works for her. She does complain about her balance getting worse as she ages. So for some people it will be a very good routine. But I am in my forties with not so great knees and so I was hoping for something fast paced and fun but with less jumping and spinning. If that is what you were looking for.. this is not it. I hope my Mom will love it but for me I need something to get my heart rate up and this will just not do it.
on May 9, 2013
This is not too hard for beginners, really fun and not too long. It is the perfect at home workout.
on October 21, 2013
Great DVD,S, I am 64 years of age and recently returned to the gym for a excercise program.Because l can't do a lot of jumping they suggested a Zumba Gold class because l love to dance.I also bought these dvd's so l can do more zumba at home.They teach you the different steps and do them at a pace so you can learn the steps. I would definitely recommend this DVD.I give this a 5 star.
Fran
Perth,Ont
on October 9, 2013
Tried the first disc.
The demonstration and verbal instruction were not clear. The black loose dress of the instructors did not show clearly the motions. Then the Merengue dance music was too fast. I wonder if I can return it I find it useless. The whole idea of buying DVD was to enable to practice individually at time of my choosing and avoid being in small gym with too many participants that obscure the view of the instructor. It is not real Zumba Gold it is essentially the regular Zumba
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2013
Chosen because of my age, however having done Zumba in Goodlife Classes found this level to be much slower. Would have liked something a bit more challenging, however it is easy to follow and still get a good workout. The set uses the same Zumba music I learned at the gym but with less demanding movements.

Would recommend the BB Zumba Fitness Set even if you have attended classes in the gym on regular basis.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2013
Love it, Love it. It's easy to follow and so much fun to do. I do regular Zumba classes every week and the gold at home in between.