4.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Fitness Gold for the Baby Boomer Generation
I like this DVD set because it is not too intense and it's fun to dance to. It's also very easy to follow the different steps. It gives you a pretty decent workout while having fun. I have done other zumba classes and they were much more difficult to do. So, if you are 50 years old or older, I believe this is a good DVD for you.
Published 18 months ago by Louise Laframboise

3.0 out of 5 stars Great beginner or intro to Zumba
This product is very basic - terrific for learning the basic dance moves used in many zumba fitness programs and very low key in the actual program delivery. Good for beginners or people who wish to work out at low level activity or low impact. The toning DVD working with the lightly weighted batons is well done.
Published on Feb. 8 2013 by Debra Lindskoog

4.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Fitness Gold for the Baby Boomer Generation, Feb. 9 2014
This review is from: Zumba Fitness Gold Live It Up DVD Set for the Baby Boomer Generation (Sports)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great beginner or intro to Zumba, Feb. 8 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pace, March 12 2014
Kathryn Edwards (Calgary, Alberta, CA) - See all my reviews
Since I am not trying out for Dancing with the Stars, I wanted a Zumba fitness program that had an easy but energetic pace, incorporated some low weight training, and got me moving for 30 minutes 2-3 times per week. This program was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this CD, Feb. 18 2014
Love this CD. I like to dance so this does not feel like excerise. Needed something a bit slower than the Zoomba classes at the gym which were more geared towards younger group. This is just enough to work a sweat and keep the beat. The plus is the tutorial teaching you the different steps that will be used in the cardio CD.
Anne

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and cool!, May 9 2013
This is not too hard for beginners, really fun and not too long. It is the perfect at home workout.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Fitness Gold Live It Up DVD Set for the Baby Boomer Generation, April 8 2013
It's well demonstrated and easy to follow. Haven't got the knack of coordinating the arm movements and the little weights with the leg movements yet, but practise will hopefully help. It's good to be moving again.

3.0 out of 5 stars ZUMBA GOLD, March 11 2013
I had attended a demonstration class for seniors and loved it, unfortuately there wasn't one in my area.
If you have rythumn in your soul you will too. If I cannot make it a class this is another way to excersize. To invite the neighbours to join you would be better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for my age bracket, Jan. 8 2015
V. Evans - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I thought this would be a similar Zumba workout only lower impact but I was wrong. This is absolutely aimed at seniors. The woman who facilitates this is clearly in at least her seventies and she speaks to you very slowly and clearly with ever so helpful suggestions like this one.. if you don't want to use your shaker sticks make sure you place them far enough away from you so you do not trip on them. Wow I would not have thought of that. They then begin a very slow warm up where the most strenuous thing is to tap your toes. Okay I thought.. enough of that .. let's go on to the next CD and get moving. The workout one was just as slow and they talked about how it would improve your balance so you don't fall. Now not that this is a bad thing.. when my Mom who is just about to turn 80 returns from her cruise, I will send it to her in hopes that she uses it and it works for her. She does complain about her balance getting worse as she ages. So for some people it will be a very good routine. But I am in my forties with not so great knees and so I was hoping for something fast paced and fun but with less jumping and spinning. If that is what you were looking for.. this is not it. I hope my Mom will love it but for me I need something to get my heart rate up and this will just not do it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love Zumba Fitness Gold, Nov. 3 2013
The introduction to each step was easy to follow. This is a good workout - and feel like I have had a good 45 minutes cardio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba Gold DVD'S, Oct. 21 2013
Great DVD,S, I am 64 years of age and recently returned to the gym for a excercise program.Because l can't do a lot of jumping they suggested a Zumba Gold class because l love to dance.I also bought these dvd's so l can do more zumba at home.They teach you the different steps and do them at a pace so you can learn the steps. I would definitely recommend this DVD.I give this a 5 star.
Fran