countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 8, 2015
I thought this would be a similar Zumba workout only lower impact but I was wrong. This is absolutely aimed at seniors. The woman who facilitates this is clearly in at least her seventies and she speaks to you very slowly and clearly with ever so helpful suggestions like this one.. if you don't want to use your shaker sticks make sure you place them far enough away from you so you do not trip on them. Wow I would not have thought of that. They then begin a very slow warm up where the most strenuous thing is to tap your toes. Okay I thought.. enough of that .. let's go on to the next CD and get moving. The workout one was just as slow and they talked about how it would improve your balance so you don't fall. Now not that this is a bad thing.. when my Mom who is just about to turn 80 returns from her cruise, I will send it to her in hopes that she uses it and it works for her. She does complain about her balance getting worse as she ages. So for some people it will be a very good routine. But I am in my forties with not so great knees and so I was hoping for something fast paced and fun but with less jumping and spinning. If that is what you were looking for.. this is not it. I hope my Mom will love it but for me I need something to get my heart rate up and this will just not do it.
on February 9, 2014
I like this DVD set because it is not too intense and it's fun to dance to. It's also very easy to follow the different steps. It gives you a pretty decent workout while having fun. I have done other zumba classes and they were much more difficult to do. So, if you are 50 years old or older, I believe this is a good DVD for you.
on February 8, 2013
This product is very basic - terrific for learning the basic dance moves used in many zumba fitness programs and very low key in the actual program delivery. Good for beginners or people who wish to work out at low level activity or low impact. The toning DVD working with the lightly weighted batons is well done.
on February 18, 2014
Love this CD. I like to dance so this does not feel like excerise. Needed something a bit slower than the Zoomba classes at the gym which were more geared towards younger group. This is just enough to work a sweat and keep the beat. The plus is the tutorial teaching you the different steps that will be used in the cardio CD.
Anne
on March 12, 2014
Since I am not trying out for Dancing with the Stars, I wanted a Zumba fitness program that had an easy but energetic pace, incorporated some low weight training, and got me moving for 30 minutes 2-3 times per week. This program was perfect.
on May 2, 2013
I found the instructor so easy and very detailed about how to do each step.
I prefer more modern music but realize it is latin music that Zumba is famous for.
It will be a good work out once I learn all the steps.
on June 27, 2015
The service was great. But I'm not so keen on the DVDs You can barely hear the music over the instructor. Even with just a couple of times playing it, I'm finding it patronizing. The exercises are good, & I will continue to use it.
on October 31, 2015
I had hoped the Baby Boomer version of Zumba Fitness would be far less strenuous than this one. Even to try to half keep up is most difficult. The information on nutrition, etc. is very good. I really wish, maybe, they would put out one for Seniors, perhaps. One where a person doesn't feel defeated before they even start.
on June 15, 2015
A great place to start if you have never done Zumba before. It takes you through all the different steps and even though the pace is slower I still felt like I had a workout- even managed to work up a sweat.
on May 9, 2013
This is not too hard for beginners, really fun and not too long. It is the perfect at home workout.