5.0 out of 5 stars So far it seems great, Jan. 3 2014
This review is from: TD4-SNR + K Thermocouple New Universal Digital PID Temperature Controller SSR Control Output Alarm
I've only had it a week or so. I'm using it to control the temperature of a heating blanket that's used in a mold to bend wood. For this use I needed to buy a different thermocouple from the one that comes with the device - one that is really tiny and thin. So I can't say how the thermocouple that comes with it works, but it looks good.
The instructions are difficult to understand, but the net has some easy to find explanations/tutorials of the controller. So far it works exactly as expected. I really like that it remembers its settings when the power is shut off, so the set temperature etc does not have to be re-entered. My only issue is the buttons are super stiff and really hard to push in. They might loosen up over time. I would definitely buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 6 2014
Quick shipping. Product as described.