Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage SmartSaver Countdown to Black Friday in Home & Kitchen Kindle Black Friday Deals Week in Music SGG Tools

on January 3, 2014
I've only had it a week or so. I'm using it to control the temperature of a heating blanket that's used in a mold to bend wood. For this use I needed to buy a different thermocouple from the one that comes with the device - one that is really tiny and thin. So I can't say how the thermocouple that comes with it works, but it looks good.
The instructions are difficult to understand, but the net has some easy to find explanations/tutorials of the controller. So far it works exactly as expected. I really like that it remembers its settings when the power is shut off, so the set temperature etc does not have to be re-entered. My only issue is the buttons are super stiff and really hard to push in. They might loosen up over time. I would definitely buy it again.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2014
Quick shipping. Product as described.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse