march boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Unlimited cloud storage Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on February 20, 2013
Rather than buying the standard edition of The Hobbit AUJ soundtrack I chose to purchase the special 2 disk edition because I knew I will be getting more bang for my buck and it didn't disappoint. The cover is of a book like material I like the feel and look of. The artwork within brings a smile to the face of this Lord of the Rings fan. Above all is the musical mastery of Howard Shore. Although the story takes place in a less dire time in the history of Middle - Earth the music still has the flavour we've come to know and enjoy with some dwarfish themes mixed in. I recommeded this to the Lord of the Rings fans out there, fans of Howard Shore's work and coinsures of fine music along with fans of classical music.
on August 30, 2013
Beautifully composed and orchestrated incidental music from the movie 'The Hobbit'. Great sound quality, as is usually expected for CD recordings. You'll enjoy this in your collection of movie music.
on November 15, 2014
I love this soundtrack for it gives the feel of Middle-Earth before the rise of the menace of Mordor. The song of Lonely Mountain was what truly brought me to buy this soundtrack. The only disappointment I have was that one the first disc as a bonus track I was hoping to hear the complete song of the Mist Mountains not just the small part that was song in the movie. However I still recommend this soundtrack to anyone who loves Tolkien's work.
on January 14, 2013
This music score is exiting, ! Wonderfull to listen to, while in my sewing room. I heard this on CBC 2 just before Christmas2012 on Sunday PM
on May 6, 2013
This music is amazing, it takes you bakc to the sensation and emotion of Middle Earth; if you loved the movie, you will love the music.
on January 11, 2013
Have listened to this over and over. It is so close to the Lord of the Rings music, and we all really enjoy this one.
on January 8, 2013
Was able to hear the soundtrack before seeing to movie. The music was very enjoyable when I went to see the movie
on January 6, 2013
Haven't unlocked the extra features - just enjoying the CD tracks for now. It is a great background listening CD.
on May 7, 2013
I hope there is one of these for each of the next two movies I love the hobbit cant wait till december
on October 10, 2014
Awesome album! Love the soundtrack!