5.0 out of 5 stars They are Wonderfully talented!!
Published 12 months ago by ELLE

3.0 out of 5 stars Love their voice but prefer their music in Italian
While they have beautiful voices I personally think that they express themselves better in Italian ... more romantic, simply beautiful.
Published 8 months ago by Diane Rosati

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars They are Wonderfully talented!!, July 14 2013
Love these young men and have watched all the PBS specials & have purchased all the available CD's & DVD's. So young to have such amazing flawless voices! I never get tired of watching or listening to them. Gives me goose bumps. Can't wait to see them at the Orpheum Theatre in August. I was online purchasing tickets the moment they became available to the public. Got great seats!! If you like Il Divo then you will LOVE Il Volo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Il Volo - We are love, Dec 6 2012
Natalia (Edmonton, AB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We Are Love (Audio CD)
This album is amazing, I cannot stop listening to it. There isn't one song I don't like, their voices are a lot more mature, best $12.00 I've spent in a while!

5.0 out of 5 stars My review, May 29 2014
Thank you for the good quality service. The price for the CD is pretty fair. Undoubtedly I will be using Amazon in the nearest future. The CD is amazing. Such beautiful voices and breathtaking songs! With great pleasure I am giving 5 STARS for your service and the CD!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, Jan. 22 2014
Nancy Trottier "N.T." (Montreal) - See all my reviews
I Love this group. After seing them last year along with Barbra, I just wanted to listen to hem. I like that they sing in many language. A great futur for this group. In traffic, it's the best! Can't wait for futur creations....

3.0 out of 5 stars Love their voice but prefer their music in Italian, Nov. 6 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars angelic beautiful voices, Aug. 4 2013
This review is from: We Are Love (Audio CD)
love anything they sing.its amazing that the boys have been singing professionally for such a short time i first heard them on PBS tv and fell in love with their voices instantly

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Listening, July 7 2013
This review is from: We Are Love (Audio CD)
A great romantic selection and interesting performance.Very refreshing in this day of music that you can hardly hear the words I would definitely recommend if you like to hear tenors

5.0 out of 5 stars Il Volo, May 28 2013
Lesley A. Newall "Nightingale" (Duncan, B.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We Are Love (Audio CD)
I own every CD and DVD that these talented young men have produced, so far and am a sure market for anything they offer us in the future. I am fascinated by their voices and by their determination to remain humble. I am very confident that they will continue with their success for a very long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite Il Volo, May 5 2013
carminaburana (On, Ca) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: We Are Love (Audio CD)
I love Il Volo, and I've bought all their albums. I am not too much into crossover music, but this kids were amazing. Their first CD wass fabulous.
I was happy to discover their new album, so I bought it. Unfortunately this is too much pop singing, not even crossover...The album sounds OK, but I couldn't love any part of it.
I played it once, and I'll might try it once again. But, I can't hide my disappointment. I still love Il Volo, and I hope they will come back to the kind of music that made them so successful. I know pop music is much more popular than opera, but the two styles are so different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic youg singers, March 12 2013
This review is from: We Are Love (Audio CD)
Il Volo has an unbelievably fabulous sound and I never tire of listening to them. I cannot wait until they produce another CD.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

We Are Love
We Are Love by Il Volo (Audio CD - 2012)