biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Audio CDChange

on August 16, 2013
This is a good release the vinyl is a little noisy but not too bad. The sound itself is on the dark side. Cymbals and other high end instruments are lacking detail and a bit quiet. The low end however is great. Good enough to enjoy I recommend it.
on December 31, 2012
I have seen Serena Ryder a few times now, and I have two older albums, but this disc eclipses everything she has done so far. She has channeled her boundless energy into a foot stomping style that I cannot define. This disc should send her career into orbit.
on February 9, 2014
I did not even know who Serena Ryder was until this year. She was on the new years eve show this year and never realized how much of a amazing singer and musician she is. I have heard some of her songs on the radio but never new who the singer was. I am a big fan now especially her being Canadian and has grown up not far from where I live. Every track on this cd is great. Usually on a cd there are some duds but not this, every tune is catchy. I also bought the Its ok cd which is equally great.. Amazon is quick to ship and I show for everything I need here firstl
on February 23, 2014
Purchased this CD a few days after I heard the single Fall on FM radio. Serena has a powerful voice & vocal range that does not assault the ears like some Canadian female vocalists.Most CD's have a few good songs; this has several great songs. She has the ability to sound different in an interesting way depending on the song, one tune is reminiscent of a young Bonnie Tyler from the late '70's.
on February 1, 2013
Harmony is definitely Serena's best album to date.

She is a very accomplished vocalist and has proven it with her previous releases; however Harmony raises the bar. You've probably heard Stompa by now, but wait until you hear the rest.

An adventurous, every changing song style, totally enjoyable, foot stomping, sing along album; for all to enjoy! Excellent!
on July 11, 2013
I have every album she's made so far, and find it refreshing that she is always changing her "style". It doesn't hurt that each album has a few tracks that are infectious in that "I can't get it out of my head" way. Congratulations on another great album, Serena.
on July 13, 2013
I've been enjoying Serena's music for a number of years now but she has truly hit her stride with this CD. Every song is fabulous. This has to put her in the mainstream where she belongs with Adele and the like.
on September 22, 2013
I attended a Jazz festival where Serena performed. She sang all these songs on this CD. She is such a talented artist with a very unique voice. What a gifted lady. This is one of her best CDs in my opinion.
on February 13, 2013
Yes I love that Serena is getting back to her earlier image and song choices. She is a local girl and I have loved her singing since I first saw her at the Peterborough Fold Festival many years ago.
on August 4, 2014
Gotta love Serena's commercial effort. Proves she can pull it off ( like other Cdn female artists ) - be entertaining and please the audience. Happy with shipping and delivery from Amazon stocks.