march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on March 20, 2013
only thing is I wanted to keep it in the package but on further inspection when I received I saw the case was dented so really for what it is and how good it looks it is now worthless but ill keep it and use it for my singleplayer disk of the game
on December 9, 2012
This product was offered to me for free for pre-ordering the Assassin's Creed 3 game! The case is really cool and a nice added effect to a great game! Just another reason why I love ordering from Amazon!
on December 8, 2012
Très beau boitier.

Le seul inconvénient, c'est que le jeu comporte deux disque; un pour la campagne solo, l'autre pour le multijoueur. Le boitier ne peut contenir qu'un des deux disque.
on January 7, 2013
What can you say about Assassins Creed, lots of fun, the game is exciting and challenging, the graphics are very good, the story line is very interesting.
on December 7, 2012
It looks real cool but not something I would spend money on, so happy it was free. I have a hard time removing the disc from it though.
on January 16, 2013
product was how it was described in the info and arrived on time and was exactly what I had ordered but I sadly disliked one thing about it and that was it only had one disc space when the game originally came with 2 discs and they don't fit well in the case together
on January 17, 2013
My husband Gord has all the Assassin Creeds now. He enjoys playing them on this days off. I enjoy so much watching him. It is such an interesting game. I get involved telling him to watch out and get that guy. He absolutely is thrilled with this game.
on March 11, 2013
Got it for free so there is not much more to be said. It is a nice solid case. Very happy with it.