summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools

on May 13, 2013
I really liked this DVD. It works the abs and the core at the same time as being a cardio workout. I have a few of Leslie Sansone's walking tapes and this one is one of my favorites. You will get a really good workout and an extra bonus for the abs. Even if it's only two miles at the end of it you really feel that you have had a good workout. I would highly recommend it.
Tougher than most of her other DVDs, this one is challenging. Two fast pace miles (12 minutes per mile) + two abs routines are given to you to make the most out of your workouts. Leslie extends her array of simple moves to give this one a more complete feel. She adds jogging moves and various types of squats to the mix.The abs sessions are perfect for someone who does not want to spend too much time doing crunches. You can actually do the whole DVD in one good session.

She is walking with a bunch a regulars (you will remember their faces from other DVDs), but shs does the floor work by herself.

Highly recommanded !!!!
on November 27, 2014
I have several of Leslie's DVD's. On one hand I love this DVD and on the other I hate it. It is an excellent, fast-paced 30 minute workout and I really feel like I have completed some serious exercising in the 30 minutes unlike some of her other DVD's which are slower paced and where I barely break a sweat. However, the music that accompanies the moves is barely audible and thus the reason why I hate this DVD. Music is a huge motivator when working out and adds to the entire experience, therefore this DVD is a huge disappointment in that area.
on September 2, 2013
I think this program is excellent for those that are into low inpact aerobics - this particular dvd targets the belly area and gives you a nice 1/2 hr workout she also includes a floor routine which is simple as well
great for people with mobility issues as you can scale it down to suit your style or needs
great for older peeps as well
would recommend all her dvd 's
on September 18, 2014
This is the best and most effective workout I've used from Leslie. I've enjoyed her workouts in the past but found them a bit too easy. This one is not like the others. It really gets your heart pumping and gets you sweating. I also love the floor work; my abs get a terrific workout and she balances out the ab work with lower back strengthening. This my current fave video!
on March 9, 2013
I love this video. You get a good workout but it is simple to follow at the same time. Super!!
on June 21, 2013
I have a lot of belly fat that I need to get rid of. You follow this workout and you know you'll lose that belly fat. Love her workouts, easy to follow, fun. you work as hard or as easy as you need according to your own abilty.
on May 23, 2014
Not what I expected. I have the "walk it off in 30 days" DVD which I love. This one is
Not even close to being as good! I'm not sure the product content fits the description?
on September 15, 2013
I love all of Leslie's walking exercises, especially the newer ones that target areas older people need to get in shape too. This is great for the belly.
on October 3, 2013
Very stimulating - exercices fun - you really sweat and have a good workout. I recommend to anyone who wants to get back in shape