march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on May 13, 2013
I really liked this DVD. It works the abs and the core at the same time as being a cardio workout. I have a few of Leslie Sansone's walking tapes and this one is one of my favorites. You will get a really good workout and an extra bonus for the abs. Even if it's only two miles at the end of it you really feel that you have had a good workout. I would highly recommend it.
Tougher than most of her other DVDs, this one is challenging. Two fast pace miles (12 minutes per mile) + two abs routines are given to you to make the most out of your workouts. Leslie extends her array of simple moves to give this one a more complete feel. She adds jogging moves and various types of squats to the mix.The abs sessions are perfect for someone who does not want to spend too much time doing crunches. You can actually do the whole DVD in one good session.

She is walking with a bunch a regulars (you will remember their faces from other DVDs), but shs does the floor work by herself.

Highly recommanded !!!!
on November 27, 2014
I have several of Leslie's DVD's. On one hand I love this DVD and on the other I hate it. It is an excellent, fast-paced 30 minute workout and I really feel like I have completed some serious exercising in the 30 minutes unlike some of her other DVD's which are slower paced and where I barely break a sweat. However, the music that accompanies the moves is barely audible and thus the reason why I hate this DVD. Music is a huge motivator when working out and adds to the entire experience, therefore this DVD is a huge disappointment in that area.
on September 18, 2014
This is the best and most effective workout I've used from Leslie. I've enjoyed her workouts in the past but found them a bit too easy. This one is not like the others. It really gets your heart pumping and gets you sweating. I also love the floor work; my abs get a terrific workout and she balances out the ab work with lower back strengthening. This my current fave video!
on March 9, 2013
I love this video. You get a good workout but it is simple to follow at the same time. Super!!
on June 21, 2013
I have a lot of belly fat that I need to get rid of. You follow this workout and you know you'll lose that belly fat. Love her workouts, easy to follow, fun. you work as hard or as easy as you need according to your own abilty.
on May 23, 2014
Not what I expected. I have the "walk it off in 30 days" DVD which I love. This one is
Not even close to being as good! I'm not sure the product content fits the description?
on March 30, 2015
Great for doing at home, especially when the weather is bad or your tight for time. Like other reviews she might come across as a little phony but what can you expect when she is there to be positive and keep it light. This is good for beginners and up as you can vary your intensity. I think this might even be good for seniors as it is mostlly walking in place and fairly easy movements.
on September 6, 2015
I am just getting into this workout program; it is really targeting the areas I need to work on. I have never been disappointed in Leslie's workouts; always fun and energetic, encouraging me to work every day. Leslie is a wonderful workout leader!! Thank you so much!!
on May 7, 2014
the variances and yet similarities make these programs doable for the general population. most certainly increase the cardiac and musko-skeletal workout.