5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT product for the price - Beats the competition!!, Oct. 30 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: TDK LoR Bluetooth wireless speaker dust and drip-proof A33 (Electronics)
I purchased the product a few weeks ago and must say that I am VERY impressed with the overall sound (highs-mid-bass). After doing much research I think the price and sound beats other similar products by far, but the 6 hours play time on battery, well so far I noticed that if you use this product outside, such as I do when working in my backyard, you need volume and so far the battery has only lasted 3-4 hours. I believe 6 hours battery time can only be achieved at very low volume. Also wished the unit could also be recharged via USB and not just recharge my phone... Still, I am very pleased with this product and would recommend to anyone anytime. And the shipping was VERY fast. Received the product in a few days after ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE sound! Blows the $300 Sony out of the water!, June 23 2013
As a professional full-time DJ, I appreciate good clean, crisp sound and punchy bass. I was trying out many of the Bluetooth speakers at Best Buy and then at The Source (Radio Shack). When I saw this model on sale, I thought I'd test it out. Well I was BLOWN AWAY by the quality for the price! Sounds awesome - loud, good bass, and very crisp sound.

Easy to connect with Bluetooth, and also works as a speaker phone with your smart phone. Also has Aux. input.

Rechargeable lithium battery that lasts 6 hours or so, and also has a USB output for charging your cell phone, etc. whenever it is plugged in.

I LOVE this unit and highly recommend it! Stop by The Source or anywhere else they carry it, and compare it to the Sony, etc. I'm certain you will find it to be a pleasant surprise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sounding unit, Feb. 26 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I've been researching Bluetooth speakers for a while and the A33 got great reviews. Also had a higher ratings for both dust and water resistance. It is a little smaller than I thought it would be, which makes it easier to lug around. It is a very simple speaker that doesn't have a ton of bells and whistles, but that's exactly what I wanted. Connects easily, has an AUX input and USB slot to charge your phone from the onboard battery.

Overall, very happy about my purchase. I will be buying another couple for my family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, Dec 29 2013
After doing alot of research on a wireless BT speak I chose the TDK LOR. While I can't comment on the competition, I can comment on this speaker. Very very impressed with the sound quality, seriously good and wow can this system blast the tunes. It pairs very easily with your BT device and you will be up and running in minutes. I also work from home alot so when i need to hop on a hands free conference call I just pair my device and speak and listen through the system, it has a built tin microphone and the sound quality is again fantastic.

Overall i would definitely recommend this system.

ARRAY(0xb1d81bdc)