Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home & Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Home, Kitchen and Garden Gift Guide

on June 23, 2013
As a professional full-time DJ, I appreciate good clean, crisp sound and punchy bass. I was trying out many of the Bluetooth speakers at Best Buy and then at The Source (Radio Shack). When I saw this model on sale, I thought I'd test it out. Well I was BLOWN AWAY by the quality for the price! Sounds awesome - loud, good bass, and very crisp sound.

Easy to connect with Bluetooth, and also works as a speaker phone with your smart phone. Also has Aux. input.

Rechargeable lithium battery that lasts 6 hours or so, and also has a USB output for charging your cell phone, etc. whenever it is plugged in.

I LOVE this unit and highly recommend it! Stop by The Source or anywhere else they carry it, and compare it to the Sony, etc. I'm certain you will find it to be a pleasant surprise.
on October 30, 2013
I purchased the product a few weeks ago and must say that I am VERY impressed with the overall sound (highs-mid-bass). After doing much research I think the price and sound beats other similar products by far, but the 6 hours play time on battery, well so far I noticed that if you use this product outside, such as I do when working in my backyard, you need volume and so far the battery has only lasted 3-4 hours. I believe 6 hours battery time can only be achieved at very low volume. Also wished the unit could also be recharged via USB and not just recharge my phone... Still, I am very pleased with this product and would recommend to anyone anytime. And the shipping was VERY fast. Received the product in a few days after ordering.
on December 29, 2013
After doing alot of research on a wireless BT speak I chose the TDK LOR. While I can't comment on the competition, I can comment on this speaker. Very very impressed with the sound quality, seriously good and wow can this system blast the tunes. It pairs very easily with your BT device and you will be up and running in minutes. I also work from home alot so when i need to hop on a hands free conference call I just pair my device and speak and listen through the system, it has a built tin microphone and the sound quality is again fantastic.

Overall i would definitely recommend this system.
on February 26, 2014
I've been researching Bluetooth speakers for a while and the A33 got great reviews. Also had a higher ratings for both dust and water resistance. It is a little smaller than I thought it would be, which makes it easier to lug around. It is a very simple speaker that doesn't have a ton of bells and whistles, but that's exactly what I wanted. Connects easily, has an AUX input and USB slot to charge your phone from the onboard battery.

Overall, very happy about my purchase. I will be buying another couple for my family.
on August 23, 2014
We have had this speaker for half a year and we are very pleased with it. My daughter and I take it to the fitness centre (private one) and it sound great. We have noticed that the sound is fuller when it is plugged in vs. using the battery power. Easy to use, figure out and set up if you read the instructions. This speaker is rated a "best buy" by consumer reports. If you don't want to break the bank and have something decent, this is the speaker for you!
on August 12, 2014
So far I have not been able to figure out how to make it work and don't know who to contact for the help I need. I thought it would just be plug it in and away we go, but nothing is that simple any more.
on July 9, 2015
Great Sound - Battery life is not exceptional, but overall, one of the best bluetooth speakers out there
on August 16, 2014
Taking a break from my campfire and wine to write this review as I am very disappointed.

Sounded (yeah, I said sounded) great, was easy to pair with my iPhone, looks good, rugged...

Had several incidents where music started or stopped at random times without touching the speaker or my iPhone. Tonight it suddenly stopped playing music. iPhone showed paired and time was ticking on the song, but no sound from the speaker. Tried turning off/on several times, same thing.

Will be returning to the store as soon as we get back home from this camping trip.