countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Color: Pink|Change

on March 3, 2014
when I first got it, I was sceptical but now, I'm amazed. What is great about this speaker is that you can connect it to bigger, better quality speakers and still use the Bluetooth feature which is perfect! That means that I can connect it to my home speakers and not have to connect my phone with a bunch of cords. And then if I'm going somewhere and want to bring my music with me, I can!!The speaker itself is very small but very powerful!! Highly recommended ESPECIALLY for the price!! oh! and my estimated shipping date was march 12th and i got it on march 1st!
on August 9, 2014
Great speaker! especially for the price. Clear sound, small and so light, I can take it anywhere. Battery life is long. This was definitely a great purchase. I use it everyday.
on February 16, 2014
I bought this mini speaker after purchasing one a few months earlier. I don't have a stereo system, instead I just play my iPad through these speakers and the sound is great! Now I have one for upstairs and one for downstairs. The speaker holds it's charge for hours of playing time and you can charge and play simultaneously if it starts to die. Only thing that is slightly annoying is if you leave the speaker on and it is not in use, it continuously tries to locate your wireless device and beeps the whole time. Other than that, I love it and highly recommend it!
on September 19, 2014
The speaker is a lot smaller than it looked in the pictures and my immediate thought was, "great, this is a rip off". But this speaker is awesome! The sound is great for the size and price of the speaker, the battery lasts longer than expected and it's really easy to use and set up. I would definitely recommend this to others!
on February 10, 2014
Great volume, especially considering the size and price! Battery life is long and its perfect for traveling. Can connect from quite a distance as well, so can be used anywhere in your home!
on May 26, 2014
Amazing! Super handy size (I keep it in my purse) and incredible volume capacity! I didn't expect it to be so awesome!
on April 16, 2015
Bought a couple for each of my university aged kids as stocking stuffers - they love them! Great for music indoors and outdoors! They throw them in their backpack or cooler and are ready for a party or the beach. We waited until they were on sale and paid $24 each. They use them for watching movies on their Macbooks and the sound is awesome.
on August 27, 2015
Pretty strong volume for the little size of the speaker and the bluetooth connection works flawlessly everytime. As for the sound quality, it is also pretty good considering the price of the device. IF you're mostly listening to Mp3 and you need something that you can bring "on the go", this speaker should meet your expectations.
on November 14, 2014
The size is surprising it's cute portable and sounds great !! I think I may get more as gifts
on January 20, 2015
Lightweight, portable, great quality, cant think of any downsides besides my cable doesn't charge it unless its in the perfect spot, but I've used these before and never had that problem until now.

See 1 answered question