countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on May 4, 2016
THIS HANDVAC IS AWESOME-I LOVE IT!! FIRST OF ALL IT HAS EXCELLENT SUCTION AND THE FILTERS ARE WASHABLE (WHICH IS GOOD BECAUSE THEY DO PICK UP ALOT OF DIRT/DUST) THE CORD IS PLENTY LONG AND NICELY WRAPS AROUND THE VAC WHEN YOU ARE DONE CLEANING. THE HAND TOOL THAT STORES IN THE BACK OF THE VAC IS EQUALLY POWERFUL WHEN ATTACHED AND THE UNIT ITSELF IS NOT TO HEAVY. THIS IS DEFINITELY THE BEST HAND VAC IN MY OPINION!
on November 1, 2015
Lots of power, easy to handle, annoying (but long) cord is worth it compared to cordless so I can do two sets of stairs and still have full power. I like the hose that can be pulled to get into nooks and crannies. That option really helped when I had to vacuum up broken window glass in my car from a break-in. It picked up chunks of glass quite well and was able to reach into the seat gaps and seams. Filters fill up quickly and need to be cleared regularly to keep maximum suction power. I bought some washable/reusable filters so I can replace filters without always buying new. The rotating brush assembly does a solid job of pulling up dirt from carpets but fills up with hair and needs to be cleared regularly (we have two people in our house with long hair). Tip - I use a straight-edge blade (carpet knife) to carefully cut the hair wrapped around the roller to make it much easier to pull out. I also use pliers to grab the hair if it's really full & jammed. The only annoying thing for me (as mentioned by other reviewers) is the yellow part of the brush head that, when you flip it out of the way when vacuuming carpets, the sweep brush piece gets in the way of reaching forward with the rotating brushes and suction. This makes the process of vacuuming stairs a little more challenging as you need to sweep sideways (not a huge life-altering hassle but still annoying). My wife really wanted a Dyson cordless (they have effective TV ads) but when we found out how quickly the battery power fades each time you use it, we researched corded hand vacuums and found out they have just as much or more power than the Dyson.
on February 23, 2016
This is a great little vacuum! I was looking for a portable unit to take in our RV and I wanted a plug in model that had more power. This is it. It sucked up the dog hair in the back of our truck almost as good as our Dyson pet model at home. Would highly recommend!
on October 10, 2015
Was looking for a handheld for my stairs. Between cats and kids the carpet gets real dirty. Have tried other vacuums with limited success, just not enough power. No longer an issue!! Love this vacuum. Highly recommend. Picks up pet hair without issue! Nice long cord, so no issue there. Strong suction.
on August 6, 2015
Works very well for my purposes. I mainly use it for cleaning the stairs, table tops, sofa, etc.
on March 1, 2016
Great little machine. Powerful! Needs a shoulder strap for when you use the suction hose.
on May 18, 2016
good vacuum for a car but I misunderstood the description and cannot use this for my household chores as it does not have a longer nozzle. Could be greater emphasized in the description?
on September 11, 2015
Works well. Bought mainly for stairs. Crevice tool storage and long cord is handy. Great power (not like battery-powered cordless styles). Emptying canister is easy.
on February 22, 2016
quality unit. lots of power. easy to move around and empty as well. Its quite hard to believe you can buy something like this for such a low price these days.
on February 27, 2016