5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, grills a mean burger
Amazon's excellent shipping and experience aside, the product itself was excellent. Arrived in perfect condition, and was able to put it together by myself in about an hour and a half with nothing more than a screwdriver and some pliers.

Published 18 months ago by Ben

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for price
Thought the price was pretty decent for this BBQ so ordered it and was shipped and delivered very quickly. Assembly wasn't bad at all, took about 1hr with just a screw driver and cresent wrench.
Fired it up for the first time and was pleasantly surprised...heated up very quickly, no apparent Hot zones, even temp all around.
Some of the finishes don't line up...
Published 18 months ago by Kurtis Zuchkan

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent for price, April 11 2013
This review is from: Char-Broil Classic C-343 Propane Gas Grill, Black and Stainless Steel (Lawn & Patio)
Some of the finishes don't line up perfectly but wouldn't expect it to for the price and the fact that it's made in China.
All in all, a decent BBQ for the price, not expecting it to last for more than 5 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, grills a mean burger, April 10 2013

Good quality construction, easy to follow instructions, and it works exactly as it should. Once I put it together I fired it up, everything started and worked, and I love it.

It's the perfect entry level BBQ for someone with a small patio or porch, well worth it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for Price, June 17 2013
Jordan Piper (Kamloops, BC Canada) - See all my reviews
This was my first ever BBQ purchase and it does the job just fine. I'm not much of a handyman but found the assembly easy but time consuming. I have found that the cooking grates have added space where they rest at the top and bottom so when you go to scrape them they move back and forth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great $200 BBQ, June 17 2013
Great value for $$

Even, good heat, easy assembly, nice look, sturdy and dependable. Only complaint is that the front panel was slightly damaged when it arrived - likely as a result of a bang during shipping. Given that it is cosmetic only I did not return it as I didn't want to have to go through the hassle of taking it apart, shipping it back, waiting for a new one and reassembling it. For this reason I may rethink ordering a large product like this online but the BBQ itself is fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent cheap BBQ, July 11 2013
Received in very short time (I think it was 4 days).
Instruction could use a lot of improvement.
I am a civil engineer who deals with drawings and specs daily for everything from nuclear power plants to a catch basin in the street and I built the frame for this 4 times before I had it right. Luckily a lot of the components (burners, knobs, etc) were already together.
Once it was done it started and worked fine.
The controls dont give much range on the heat and you have to have all three burners going to keep a decent heat inside (probably would not be good on a cold and/or windy day) but I have only used it during decent weather.
All in all it is a good product for the price. Remember you get what you pay for and this works out well for me at the camp. If I were going to buy a new one to use at home I would go with better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, great price., Dec 15 2013
Len the Sound Guy (Montreal) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This was the cheapest bar b q I could find, since I don't do a lot of outdoor cooking I didn't want to spend too much. My friends think I payed 2 or 3 times what I did! It has worked great every time I used it, starts right away with the electric starter, and I even used the "kitchen stove" style burner during a power fail!

I bought a brush to clean it, but haven't used it, the grills clean up right away in the sink with soapy water, also the flame shields. One guy asked me when I was going to use it, I told him I've been using it all summer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice BBQ, Sept. 4 2013
Fairly easy to put together. It is relatively large with the 3 burners. I like that the grill is also divided into 3 and can be cleaned individually. Unfortunately the lid does not fit straight on the BBQ and as this was put together in the factory, and everything else had to be put together first, it was not noticed until later and therefore not worth returning!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price - Great Product!, July 15 2013
Very nice BBQ and price can not be beat. Easy to assemble (25-30 minutes.)I live in a remote community so there were some hiccups with shipping but UPS and Amazon.ca made me more than happy by getting it as quickly as I did. Would recommend to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad deal, June 17 2013
I used it few times during the summer and still using it - not a bad deal for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bang for your buck., Feb. 16 2014
Excellent grill for the price. Easy to setup, looks good on the deck. Cooks evenly with great temps. Would recommend to anyone wanting to spend around this mark on a grill.