march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on March 18, 2014
I bought the projector and screen all brand new in the box for $500 It turns on. it does wrk but is limited and absolutely does not have 3d capability! will not even play a 3d blueray.
on June 19, 2013
This is a $10.00 projector tops. It is used for white truck speaker home theater scams and has a inflated list price on it. It is really worthless and can be a fire hazard. Do not buy this product. One star because the box is worth more than the projector
on January 27, 2014
It's pretty obvious it's the same guy who is writing the positive reviews. They are all with caps lock on. And rather than focus on the product they talk about the fact it's not a scam. Nice try guys. Lol
TOTAL SCAM.
on January 12, 2014
This is a bogus product! Does not have fcc stamps, contact info, or eaven a manufacturing location. and is sold out of vans
on April 8, 2014
Some guys in a truck sold it to my father. It's horrible. Barely works, extremely noisy and not worthy of $10. Do not buy this item. Do not even buy anything from "Quantum". They can't even write the manual correctly. Bogus item from a bogus company.
on August 3, 2013
This projector is scam and must be removed from Amazon.com. Product is really bad and doesn't meet described requierements. The real price of this piece is 50$.
on November 25, 2013
These projectors are a scam! I've had ppl try selling the out the back of a mini van to me for 300$. Don't buy it!!!
on December 22, 2014
My daughter this p.o.s. from a guy in a freekin parking lot. Brand new, shiny box, pathetic, not even close to hi def and the room as to be completely dark, per she, to even get a picture you won't want to throw rocks at. I did some research and found out they're part of what's called the white van scam.
on December 29, 2013
as others have noted, this is a piece of junk in a nice box when sold by smooth talking guys in a logo truck in a parking lot. Teenagers keep falling for this scam. The Quantum manufacturer has a bogus website which adds to the fake legitimacy of the scam, but the company has no contact info and no warranty, and the guys who sell it to the fools promptly disappear after receiving their cash. Amazon needs to de-list this item.
on November 11, 2015
I actually bought the 550 model. It's a little sleeker in design, and more lumens, options. Here's the thing though - I looked all over for REAL information about this product, and I've found pretty much crap. Even here at Amazon. But my story is a happy one, since I bought this darn thing at a Thrift Shop, and only because they offered it to me for 50 bucks. If it did not work (and it does) I could have brought it back in 3 days. The people there always give me good deals when something strange like this comes through the door. We will have, when the summer rolls around again, some outside movie nights. The speakers we will be listening to the movies on will be Velodyne, surround sound including sub woofer and center speaker (price 35.00) powered by a Pioneer Elite VSX50, (price 200.00) Now, if I could only find a Black Diamond screen that someone would 'throw away'. Anyway, for 50 bucks, whatever it projects, I'll get use to it. I'm still amazed that I can't find out much about this company though. The others I mentioned above are obviously very REAL. (Shop Smart, Shop Thrift Marts!)