5.0 out of 5 stars simple and beautiful
colors are shining and design is simply nice! love the 120hz rate for gaming. cheap price and cheap shipping fees! What else to say?
Published 11 months ago by M.Jaeger

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
This TV, while light, stylish and decent connectivity for its price point. Is not 120hz which was the big reason I bought it and it has extremely limited options for being manufactured by a name as big as Toshiba. All in all it's ALRIGHT, which is why three out of five stars.
Published 8 months ago by Garrett Nelson North

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and beautiful, Oct. 28 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the bedroom, Dec 8 2013
This review is from: Toshiba 23-Inch 120 Hz 1080p LED HDTV (23L1350UC) (Electronics)
I'd certainly recommend this tv. The sound is very good for a bedroom placement. The conversation is clear even when quite quiet. The picture and colors are very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big TV for decent price., April 28 2014
I went for this one 'cause it seem to give me good value for a screen that's close to 60 inches (which is what I was searching for). All the big retailers (Best Buy, The Source, etc.) sold this model and each site had good reviews.

First one was delivered with a broken screen (like someone had stepped on it), called Amazon and the service agent wasted no time in getting a new one out and taking back the broken one on the same delivery within 24 hours. Can't beat that service. Have had this a month, and am not disappointed with this purchase. Picture quality is as good as any I saw in store.

Great transaction. I would do it again in spite of the return.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing TV for the price (50") - Needs calibration out of the box, Feb. 20 2014
It's an amazing dumb no frills TV for the price that I paid (500$). You just need to disable ALL the special picture features (everything that starts with "Dyna") and use a free TV calibration CD to properly setup the contrast/brightness/color. Out of the box, things were way out of wack, but once calibrated, it was BEAUTIFUL. Because it is full LED backlit, there is no lightbleed or inconsistence with the brightness such as with EDGE lit LED. Even if the dynamic constrat is disabled and smart dimming isn't possible, the color constrat is great and the blacks are really dark, almost like plasma.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Tv for the price., Jan. 5 2014
Overall a good picture quality and sound for the price. Maybe not the best as your main TV but great as a secondary TV.

Very light weight too.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy ..., Dec 16 2013
It was pretty well what I'd expected & hoped for. I'm quite satisfied so far ... it's only been 2 months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, Jan. 6 2014
Tv arrived in great time, got here on Christmas eve, well packaged, no damage at all. Good price, works well, no complaints, very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressive TV overall., Jan. 26 2014
Clear and sharp images, almost lifelike. We love watching the HD programs. Much lighter than our old analog unit.

Well done, Toshiba!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Boxing Day gift to myself, April 17 2014
We got this after the Christmas holidays on a great sale from Amazon, was shipped to the house and we use it in our bedroom, it's a perfect size for what we want. The T.V. is not as slim as a Samsung smart TV but the price was right and the picture is great. We hung ours on a wall bracket above a set of drawers and looks great.

4.0 out of 5 stars bought 2, July 31 2014
I already have this television for another room in my house and I liked it so much I'm buying another one for my bedroom. It's a good television and the sound isn't as bad as I thought it would be...but nothing compares to having a television hooked up to surround sound so I'm probably a little bias when it comes to sound.