biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools

Size: 23-InchChange
Price:$3,499.99 - $4,499.99

on October 28, 2013
colors are shining and design is simply nice! love the 120hz rate for gaming. cheap price and cheap shipping fees! What else to say?
on May 19, 2015
My TV stopped working after having it for 14 months... it basically stopped turning on.

I contacted Toshiba customer support and they asked me about 20 mins of questions (personal info and warranty info) before they would do any troubleshooting.

When we finally got to troubleshooting, they only told me to unplug it and hold the power button for 10 seconds (it discharges the capacitors) and then plug it in and try again.

I had indicated earlier in the phone call that I already attempted this and that it didn't work, yet they still made me go through 20 minutes of pain before I could find out that I wasted my time. They also told me I'd have to pay for shipping and pay the repair fees during the call.

It's totally unacceptable for a TV to fail after only 14 months, and the lack of support that Toshiba provided in response is insufficient and demonstrates signs of a bad company.

I highly recommend against purchasing this TV, you may as well burn your money.
on December 8, 2013
I'd certainly recommend this tv. The sound is very good for a bedroom placement. The conversation is clear even when quite quiet. The picture and colors are very good.
on February 20, 2014
It's an amazing dumb no frills TV for the price that I paid (500$). You just need to disable ALL the special picture features (everything that starts with "Dyna") and use a free TV calibration CD to properly setup the contrast/brightness/color. Out of the box, things were way out of wack, but once calibrated, it was BEAUTIFUL. Because it is full LED backlit, there is no lightbleed or inconsistence with the brightness such as with EDGE lit LED. Even if the dynamic constrat is disabled and smart dimming isn't possible, the color constrat is great and the blacks are really dark, almost like plasma.
on January 6, 2014
Tv arrived in great time, got here on Christmas eve, well packaged, no damage at all. Good price, works well, no complaints, very happy with my purchase.
on January 5, 2014
Overall a good picture quality and sound for the price. Maybe not the best as your main TV but great as a secondary TV.

Very light weight too.
on January 26, 2014
Clear and sharp images, almost lifelike. We love watching the HD programs. Much lighter than our old analog unit.

Well done, Toshiba!!
on April 17, 2014
We got this after the Christmas holidays on a great sale from Amazon, was shipped to the house and we use it in our bedroom, it's a perfect size for what we want. The T.V. is not as slim as a Samsung smart TV but the price was right and the picture is great. We hung ours on a wall bracket above a set of drawers and looks great.
on July 31, 2014
I already have this television for another room in my house and I liked it so much I'm buying another one for my bedroom. It's a good television and the sound isn't as bad as I thought it would be...but nothing compares to having a television hooked up to surround sound so I'm probably a little bias when it comes to sound.
on December 16, 2013
It was pretty well what I'd expected & hoped for. I'm quite satisfied so far ... it's only been 2 months.