countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on October 27, 2013
Been very impressed with the packaging and the setup. Unfortunately thought the installation CD didn't register in my computer (probably defective with scratches) and the printer does not come with a USB cable so be warned about this. fortunately I had a USB cable from before and I didn't even need a cable because I used the on screen LCD panel to detect my WiFi network. once the printer was on the network my mac book pro and windows 8.1 pc detected the printer automatically and downloaded installation drivers automatically...

Other than these 'small' issues it has worked like a dream...I would recommend it!
on September 28, 2014
Arrived earlier than was estimated so that was cool! Installation went without any problems. The quality is excellent. A little slow in printing but for a personal printer it's OK. The replacement ink is much cheaper than for my last printer. I love that.
on June 28, 2016
This printer worked beautifully until I changed the black ink cartridge. Now I can't get it to print anything legible, and I've wasted tons of ink trying out test pages and maintenance operations, including the magenta ink, which I would never use otherwise. What a waste of money.
on March 22, 2015
I found the Epson XP-410 to be an excellent wireless/wired printer for the money. Just be forewarned that the free ink cartridges that come with it have very little ink in them and are intended only to demo the printer. As such, you would be wise to order a set of new ink cartridges at the same time you buy the printer. The printer uses individual BLK, Y, BL, CYK cartridge, so you save money by only replacing one cartridge at a time (unlike my other printer that uses an all in one cartridge).

Print speed is expectantly slow (but produces photo quality output) when printing in full hi-resolution color. Conversely, it's lightning fast in B&W, draft or grey-scale. The pages literally fly out of the it in rapid succession.

Wireless setup is incredibly simple, but even simpler if you use a USB cable (not included). Scanning to a remote computer, or even to a memory card, is a breeze. I'd definitely recommend this printer.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 2, 2015
We got this printer as a quick print printer for out upstairs office in the home. For general purpose printing and all-in-one type stuff, it works well. It does a pretty good job of 8x10 prints for photo work, but it's not like the Epson R200 either. We got this because the R2000 cartridges are expensive by comparison. It's not a fast printer, but then again, at the price point, I didn't expect it to be either. It's adequate for what we do with it. We have had it only a couple of weeks and on our third set of cartridges due to some high volume print requirements. The initial cartridges didn't seem to last as long as the second set, but that's purely anecdotal :-) Setup was very easy and we had it working on our network for a couple of machines very quickly.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 10, 2014
This was the easiest setup Ever! I opened the box and unpacked, then set it on my desk and plugged it in. A few steps using the enclosed CD, it is set up wirelessly and ready to print. It is small, sleak, and the fold-out screen gives me a good angle on the screen for setting up the functions or selecting what function I want to use. The colour is good, and the cartridges are a heck of a lot cheaper than my old printer. Which is great, I have to tell you!

Overall, as of now I am thrilled with it. Of course, printers seem to only last about a year, but at this price, buying a new printer was cheaper than buying INK for my old one, so I am OK with it. Now I just have to find a charity that repairs and sells printers to raise donations and I will be golden.

Recommended.
on February 20, 2016
I bought this from London Drugs a year ago so have had time to assess it over some time. I was a very infrequent printer but have recently needed to print more. Keep in mind that if you don't print regularly, the ink head will dry out and you may need to clean the nozzle head a few times. That part is easy. Also it won't print if any one of the inks is low. It will just return a blank page. You can also do head alignment but I feel that its a great waste of both paper and ink.
I ran out of black ink recently and bought the replacement ink, BK 200 from Staples for $20. You do have to do a few initial test prints before it starts printing. However, if you are printing just 1 line, it seems okay. And I thought it was working again. How mistaken I was. When I printed a full page, it was streaky and lines were skipped in between, meaning some lines were not being printed. I tried reprinting again and again, and also did head and nozzle cleaning and head alignments. I have wasted so much paper and ink just on testing and reprinting, hoping each time that it will miraculously print better this time but it hasn't happened yet. It is very frustrating. I did get extended warranty and I hope to get a replacement printer.
on April 14, 2015
Amazing printer, admittedly my first wireless. Over several months use, not one paper jam. My new Epson prints at a professional capacity, even considering its small size. It took only minutes to setup and I really like the LED Screen which enables one to command the printer, scanner or copier. Much like other technology I suppose, but I hadn't realized how the ease of operation of personal printers have advanced in just a short time -- I was most pleased to toss the piece of junk I was using, I'm so impressed that I think from now on I'll stick with Epson!
on April 29, 2015
Works very well. Images printed look great, easy to setup (didn't use any of the included media). Set the unit up as a Wireless network printer using the base drivers from online. No issues from any of the computers. Scanner does a great job, and print quality is great. Awesome unit at $50 price tag.
on July 27, 2015
For the price, it's great. The legit ink is expensive, but paired with the 'off brand' ink and a couple ink head cleaning sessions it's great for the price.

If you have a 2.4ghz and 5.0ghz wireless at home, be sure to connect to the same one the printer is on to print.