march boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 9, 2014
Straight out of the box would not connect. After reading online people had similar problems. I have a Mac and wasn't able to find anything about Mac compatibility online or at Hausbell's website. Some reviews said it worked fine with Linux, but I don't believe them. Manual is a piece of trash that tells you nothing. Don't buy this thing.
on July 14, 2013
Works ok as a keyboard, very noisy and very fidgetty. Turns itself off after a minute or so and then you need to manually flip the power button for it to start working again.

If this is for a serious application, spend a few dollars more and get something with a brand name.
on November 3, 2013
I am using with an android TV media player, It works fine, as long as it's within 2-2,5 meters (not nearly as far as expected). I had to put a USB extension cord on my media device with the Hausbell receiver on the other end in order to get it to work (communicate) from my chair to my TV, which is not really that far from the TV/android media player. There is almost no useful and or technical information in the booklet/manual that comes with the keyboard. It would have been nice to know that the three L.E.D.s on the left side are for.
on June 11, 2013
Inputs are frequently either not registered or registered too many times (I.e. no letters/numbers or too many)... quite annoying. When connection remains stable it works fairly well though.
on March 20, 2015
Let me start by saying I never write reviews. That being said this remote started out great however after literally 48 days of use the remote died. The cursor is stuck, the touchpad along with arrows don't work, and the lights are flashing randomly. Before it's suggested, I charged the remote over night and tried the dongle in 4 usb ports. On top of the remote dying when I contacted Amazon about the defective remote I discovered what I order is not what I received. The remote shipped to me is a Hausbell H7 not Rii 8. Amazon being the honest and reputable company that they are issued me a credit for the remote. I am undecided and hesitant about reordering this remote. I will say when it worked it was great. When I first started using this remote I had a problem with letters missing or repeating (i.e., ssssssssssssss, iiiiiiiiiiiiiii, etc.) when connected directly to Amazon Fire TV box. I fixed this by using a usb extension. Once the dongle was no longer connected directly to AFTV no more missing or repeating letters. I decided to try ordering the Rii 8 but this time make sure it's not this Hausbell.
on September 1, 2013
The device is all that I expected it to be. Extremely easy to set up on my android tv box. I plugged in the tiny usb receiver and presto, it worked! Love the rechargeable battery. The keys do make a noise when pressed but I didnt think it was too loud (unless you are typing a novel). I like the clicking noise so you know u have pressed the button. Wireless remote seems to be quick in responding on the screen. Touch pad a little slower response time but serves its purpose. Only complaint is theres no power button to turn on or off the tv box. And the instruction manual sucks, not sure why they bothered putting that in there. Doesnt even explain what the flashing lights mean when they are red, blue, flashing or solid. Overall quite happy with the product and price.
on July 17, 2013
I recently made myself a home theater system based on XBMC using a non-standard Linux distribution (Funtoo Linux, which is based on Gentoo Linux) on an older laptop.
This keyboard works perfectly! No configuration needed at all. You just plug it in the USB dongle to the computer & turn on the keyboard. It just works. Simple. Easy. Perfect size too. I'm very happy with this and I will probably buy a couple more units.

The price is comparable to what they sell for directly from China, except from here I got it 2 days after ordering it.

I am very pleased with this item and would *HIGHLY* recommend it to anyone!
on August 13, 2013
The positionings of the touchpad and the left/right mouse buttons on this keyboard are less than perfect, I find using any mouse functions on this keyboard to feel very unnatural and uncomfortable. The battery life for this keyboard is very short, I find myself having to charge this one or more times per day in order to be able to use the keyboard or mouse functions. I would recommend using a product with more of a traditional remote control shape as it would allow a person to use the mouse functions much more naturally. Product delivery was prompt and there were no problems on that end.
on September 1, 2013
Even though its a really good price this item will
Annoy you to no end. Just invest in a more expensive
Mini keyboard. The biggest issue with this product is the trackpad.
on January 8, 2014
hooks up to tablet via USB hiiden in the back compartment the translation in the instructions are yet to be confirmed