5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yet
Published 4 months ago by shutter bug

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but there's better
I thought I might have found the perfect epilator but alas it's not the case. It works better than most in the shower but it doesn't work great as a dry epilator. The foot attachment is amazing though.

I got a cheaper epilator that I think I'll stick to since it works better for me.
Published 8 months ago by MBBunnies

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yet, May 9 2014
This review is from: Panasonic ESED90P Ladies Wet and Dry Epilator/Shaver (Health and Beauty)
I have had several of these types of shavers and I think that this one is the best I have ever had. It has a skin protector head that I really like. I normally don't use it on my arms but may try this one because of the skin protector head. The other epilators that I have had are hard on the skin. The Phillips also comes with all the extra attachments which are really nice as well. When I ordered this it had a 4 - 6 week delivery date but I received it in two weeks. very happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, March 4 2014
I have very fine leg hair and it gets it all, I love the light on it so I can see if there's anything I've missed. I do my armpits myself, just have to use a mirror and change directions to get it all. I've bought one for my 14 year old granddaughter after she tried mine and loved it. The foot attachment is genius. As far as the bikini area goes, I'll never wax again and wish I'd been doing this since I was a kid. I highly recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but there's better, Jan. 14 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, It can use in wet or dry., Dec 13 2013
I love it, It can use in wet or dry and has LED light on it. Easy to clean with shower gel.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does his job!, March 3 2014
It works good!
The tool for the feet is great!
40 minutes couldn t be enough to do a fassy job but It don t take lond to recharge.

Panasonic ESED90P Ladies Wet and Dry Epilator/Shaver