march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on March 4, 2014
I have very fine leg hair and it gets it all, I love the light on it so I can see if there's anything I've missed. I do my armpits myself, just have to use a mirror and change directions to get it all. I've bought one for my 14 year old granddaughter after she tried mine and loved it. The foot attachment is genius. As far as the bikini area goes, I'll never wax again and wish I'd been doing this since I was a kid. I highly recommend it!
on May 9, 2014
I have had several of these types of shavers and I think that this one is the best I have ever had. It has a skin protector head that I really like. I normally don't use it on my arms but may try this one because of the skin protector head. The other epilators that I have had are hard on the skin. The Phillips also comes with all the extra attachments which are really nice as well. When I ordered this it had a 4 - 6 week delivery date but I received it in two weeks. very happy with my purchase
on April 16, 2015
The epilator is good, but it took 9 days for the shipping, and it is in the same city. In my country China, it only take 24 hours.
on September 10, 2015
As I already previously read, it works better on damp skin (not wet).
However, even then it doesn't remove all hairs, even the thick, obvious ones.
I have kept my old epilator for the obstinate hairs.
(Am 56yo with a dreadful lack of estrogen, causing rapid regrowth of facial hair that didn't exist 10 years back.)
on January 14, 2014
I thought I might have found the perfect epilator but alas it's not the case. It works better than most in the shower but it doesn't work great as a dry epilator. The foot attachment is amazing though.

I got a cheaper epilator that I think I'll stick to since it works better for me.
on December 29, 2014
Love it! Does miss hairs but the light makes it easy to find them. I'm pretty happy with the epilator function and use it almost exclusively. The foot pumice works well on my husband's knarly heels.
on December 13, 2013
I love it, It can use in wet or dry and has LED light on it. Easy to clean with shower gel.
on April 29, 2015
Everyting is PERFECT. Thank you very much
on February 22, 2016
I like it a lot best machine ever
on October 1, 2015
Easy to use, efficient and smooth

See 1 answered question