on February 15, 2015
This printer is excellent value for money. It does what it is supposed to do, and as well as one would expect for the price. It is fine for home use and those who do not require photo quality reproduction as would be found in high end specialized printers. Colour reproduction is good as is sharpness and type rendition.

To the person who only gave this printer one star because it lacked a USB cord. Yours is not a review if you have not actually tried to use the printer; it is a subjective, biased gripe of little value to other readers. Bear in mind that it is common practice for printers to come with a power cord and not a data cable. This has been my experience with printers from various manufacturers over the past 30 years.
on March 13, 2015
I can scan using this machine but it won't print for me. Please call me at 7053521477 at your convenience.
Harold Jewell
review image review image
on November 28, 2014
Mon imprimante Canon a duré un an et 3 mois. Canon voulait la réparer en autant que je paie pour la pièce de rechange un montant de 140$. On ne cherche pas à t'aider, on cherche à vendre. merci Canon. Je vais aller vers une autre compagnie pour me reposer de Canon
on March 24, 2014
Seems to be a good little printer...scanner.. copier.. But is not "whisper" loud.. It is very loud for such a small printer..
on May 31, 2016
no cord
didn't work out of the box
Canon "help" non-existent

A VERY FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE
on May 24, 2015
This Printer does what it should and at a great price.
on April 22, 2016
Excellent, hope it continues to be a good purchase!
on June 18, 2016
c'est correct pour le prix payé
on November 2, 2014
I am not normally one to write a review but I am so beyond pissed off right now that I feel this is the only way to make me feel better. I would love to review this printer but to begin with, a USB cord is not included and since this printer is not wireless you NEED a USB cord to connect the printer to your computer in order to use the damn thing.
It is actually beyond me that this can be sold without the cord as it's not an accessory but a crucial part. I am normally quite a loyal Canon customer but this has (to put it mildly) annoyed me beyond comprehension. If they are not going to sell it with the printer, at least clearly state that it is a needed part and you can buy it separately so you don't waste your time setting it up only to find that the most important part of the whole thing is not there rendering the whole machine useless. I can't find any more polite words to describe how I feel about this situation right now so I will leave it at that.
To others thinking of buying this product, please be aware of this!
on May 22, 2016
It can't connect with my Mac.