countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

To be clear, cleaning this is a minor issue. It seems a little too convoluted, but I've gotten used to it. The vacuum works wonderfully. My household has two cats, and this dustbuster picks up food, stray litter and hair with ease. I also use it to vacuum furniture. I have no regrets with this purchase.
on June 25, 2016
So far I am very happy with this product. It looks to be a well made unit - sturdy. It is much more powerful than the cheaper hand vacs out there. Hold the charge well and has a few attachments for upholstery or getting in small spaces. The unit is easy to clean and the filters are was washable. Unlike other models on the market this one you can leave in the recharging unit without screwing up the battery. I've only been using it for less than a month yet, but if it continues to work as it does now I will be purchasing another for my mother for Christmas.
on November 2, 2015
Loved it for the first 6 months, but even with very light use, it now won't hold a charge. Works for a minute then peters out to nothing. Not impressed, thought Black and Decker was a somewhat trustworthy company - I'll think of the brand as a dollar store brand from now on unfortunately.

Well I have a pleasant update: Just got off the phone with Black and Decker - They are replacing the unit and it should arrive before Christmas! Let's hope the new unit doesn't disappoint! Kudos on the service.
on June 3, 2016
Decent handvac, does the job. However, the suction can be very underwhelming at times and can't even pick up crumbs. Nothing to write home about but it's decent. Would recommend because of the price.
on May 2, 2016
Old Black and Decker 9.6 volt died after 8 years and hundreds of hours cleaning my tiny house. Was a great unit. Bought another B+D 9.6 3 years ago, piece of junk(no model number Blue and white). Barely picks up cereal. Horrible charging system. Sitting unused in the basement. Just bought this one. As much if not more suction than my first one. Smaller, better for tight spaces. Good wall mount system. No charging light. Hard green filter does get clogged and hard to clean even with a pin. Other than a cheaper filter system(seems to be so they could make the unit smaller.) I would recommend this. So I have now bought 3 of these 2 work great one was crap.
on July 28, 2014
Very useful to pick-up or clean around the table after meals, or small spils. Found the power is limited to use in car leaning. Not enough suction to do a good job on upholstery or car carpet.
on May 13, 2016
Works well, but we're disappointed because although we keep it wall mounted on the charger whenever we're not using it, we've only had it for 8 months and the battery will no longer hold a charge. Looking to buy a replacement battery. We use it regularly, but not to vacuum our whole house or anything like that.
on October 18, 2015
I bought this because it was low cost and I know that Black & Decker is a good, known brand. First time I used it right out of the box, worked okay for a few minutes, obviously had to charge it. Fully charged it as they say (24 hrs), but again the suction only lasts about 60-90 seconds!!!! after about 30 seconds you can tell by the sound that it's loosing it's capabilities. It seems other reviews are good, but I've had nothing but troubles and demanded a refund. It wouldn't even pick up fluff, really bad...
on September 13, 2014
Effective with adequate battery power for a quick clean-up of small areas. The two stage filter is good but a bit cumbersome to clean; B&D should consider going back to the old design.
on January 26, 2016
We plugged this unit in for charging and when we went to use it weeks later noticed it was not charged and it won"t charge at all. Waste of money!